By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

theprof00 i answered it reasonably,i did not insult you and if you didn't like the answer, blame yourself

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
DarkThanatos said:
theprof00 said:
Nobody is going to lynch me ff, so feel free to actually vote for someone, like tabaha.

I'd lynch you. 

You are greatly hyping up most of your posts -from the previous games i've played with you (In all there 3 glory) you haven't done that. 

Then lynch me.

I'm hyping what posts?

"The most defensive post i've ever read" being the most recent. 

Before that you made an epic saga of the mistake over OP and PM- which I still don't understand where you were coming from. 

It just seems that your quality of points have decreased, so you are making a bigger deal out of them to make up for it. 

As i said to FF- I'd rather lynch Radish right now. So I'm not going to vote you. If it arises that my voted is needed for your lynch- I will change it. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

My opinions on the tabaha milarky.

Prof is tunneling tabaha, and tabaha isn't responding well- whether this is due to the odd poor bit of english skill, or whether he is scum, or whether he is town and can't handle being tunneled I am not sure.
That prof is tunneling him actually makes me think he is town, but on the flipside, some of his responses to Prof and FF are scummy.

Overall, I think there are better lynch candidates right now then tabaha- but I do not trust him by any means

spurgeonryan said:
Dont fucking buddy up to me thanatos.

You come out of nowhere when you are mentioned. I think hatmoza is trolling us after that sign up thread where we all put a bunch of zany ideas in it.

There is not much point buddying up to you- usually you vote for everyone regardless of their personal opinion on you :P 

hm, almost an hour after FF asks me a question, when I have clearly been away all day. Definately popping out of nowhere. Don't get me confused with Radish. 

What do you mean by the bit about Hat trolling?

tabaha said:
theprof00 i answered it reasonably,i did not insult you and if you didn't like the answer, blame yourself

I bolded everything that was defensive. And yes, you did insult me by insulting my game.

You did not answer it reasonably.

Reasonably is:

It does seem like we had similar ideas, but I can assure you that I had thought of it on my own as well, but since I was busy, could not expound more upon the idea. You seemed to be taking initiative so I left it alone. To be honest, I wanted to see where they'd have gone with the op talk, so you talking about it earlier than I was actually a disappointment. :(

Unreasonable is:

I didn't copy you, WHAT, I can't have myu own ideas? After this post, I don't think I'll admire any more of your posts. I had the idea myself and I just didn't say anything because I wanted to see where they would go with it, but you came in and FUCKED everything up. I wouldn't have said anything about it then, but since you ruined it, I just commented lightly on it. Maybe next time I should just LIE about my opinions so that people like YOU don't accuse me of bullshit.

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:

Prof is tunneling tabaha, and tabaha isn't responding well- whether this is due to the odd poor bit of english skill, or whether he is scum, or whether he is town and can't handle being tunneled I am not sure.
That prof is tunneling him actually makes me think he is town, but on the flipside, some of his responses to Prof and FF are scummy.

Overall, I think there are better lynch candidates right now then tabaha- but I do not trust him by any means

What was the point of this post? TO tell us you cannot think for yourself?

zero129 said:
DarkThanatos said:
zero129 said:
mantlepiecek said:
zero129 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Radish said it zero. And yes, other than right now, I will be busy with work. assuming the game lasts more than one day. So I asked to be replaced, not modkilled. do not twist words or are you still drunk posting?

No but im high right now. Anyway do you really want to be replaced? why did you sign up when you "Knew" you wasnt going to be able to post much? and was going to end up having to be replaced anyways?.

Oh is this all a nice excuse for you to lurk?.

Zero, the play you are doing right now is amazingly scummy. I have a town feel on you, but tell me why you are trying to "paint" suspicion on someone else? Because you are accusing him of something he hasn't done - the mod himself said that spurge will be replaced.

So there really is no "excuse" for lurking, and he has been pretty active anyway.

He hasnt done? what did i accuse him of that he didnt do?.

are you saying that around 50 posts from spurge at this point of the game is normal playstyle from him?.

Also yes he sent a message to hatz asking to be replaced if he couldnt be more active in the coming days. Who is to say that a mafia spurge couldnt do that?

So pretty much im not painting anything on spurge that he is not doing himself.

I would like to point out that Spurge is still almost the most- if not the most- frequent poster.

Dont get me wrong. Im not saying Spurge is 100% mafia as that would be impossible at this point in the game plus i think the is much more scummy looking suspects atm.

But i really wouldnt over look spurge. Mantle trying to downplay my idea makes me think even more so that im right.

Spurge says before "Next time im mafia im going to lurk the shit out of the game"

Comes up with perfect plan for it to work it involves,

1. Sending a PM to whoever is the host of the game asking to be replaced in a few days if you cant be active enough (This is fake but you want the host and the rest of the players to believe you so no better way then to get the host to say you asked to be replaced).

2. Making sure everyone knows you got a new job and can only be on from such a such a time (But didnt he have the new job for a bit now? and it never effected him till this game?, hell last game he was posting just for the sake of posting)

Once hatz said he got the PM that has giving spurge a free pass to lurk if he wants and not be called out on it, also he will get a PM before he is replaced (If someone was even found to replace him) so its lots of time for him to say "I want to play now so its ok" . After all Hatz has already let us know spurge asked to be replaced so no need to question spurges motives behind it right?.

Anyway maybe im just looking too much into it. But i was turned away from going after pezus last game cos people told me i was pretty much following a dead end. But if i did had to of went after pezus and if we would of lynched him we would of maybe one last game.

I just hope me turning away from spurge in this one doesnt come back to bite town in the ass too.

You're case has some logic to it- i won't deny that. If this was a player who is half-lurking or at least not posting much then I would follow you on this. The point i see is that Spurge is still posting a lot, and we already know Spurge gets several jobs. I also don't think Hat is that lenient a mod to let him get away with it if that is the case.

theprof00 said:
DarkThanatos said:

I'm sorry what? 

I have absolutely no idea where you got that from... 

I said my personal opinion, after backing it up with evidence that was not copied from someone else. 

DarkThanatos said:
theprof00 said:
DarkThanatos said:

I'm sorry what? 

I have absolutely no idea where you got that from... 

I said my personal opinion, after backing it up with evidence that was not copied from someone else. 

Your post is a washing machine. yes no maybe so, perhaps, then again, but actually, whether scum whether town, maybe baby ding dong.

BTW TRUCKS

You are absolutely right. I misjudged those posts thinking there was more of a movement there. Please feel free to continue on stefl. I apologize for intruding on your work.