By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
tabaha said:
Final-Fan said:
tabaha said:
theprof00 said:
Tabby, why did you parrot my posts about "in the op" and every related detail yet then later say "prof has not said much important". You then said "I was being tsundere"...do you mean you were just being mean while actually admiring my work? To be honest, your only contribution to scumhunting so far has been parroting my posts. So I'm curious.

Aren't you mixing a lot of stuff there? When i said you didn't post anything important was refering to a certain timeframe, not all the posts you made, and definately not refering to "OP/PM" posts. About the tsundere part, it was just a fun way to write the line. I wasn't admiring your work, and after this I don't think i would anymoar.

And me parroting you? Please. Now I can't have my opinions and save them for myself? I was actually holding it to see where stuff about mario and zero would go and use it when it could be useful. Not now. But you made me the favor of ruining it, so why not posting my opinion? Or do I have to fake my opinion so I don't get accused of parroting

There can certainly be reasons to withhold an opinion or piece of evidence against a person (give them more rope to hang themselves with), but TBH you've been doing way too much of it.  I've noticed in your past play that you always defend your nonparticipation by saying you don't think anything interesting has happened to comment on, and now even when there IS something you just aren't sharing?  WTF come on, spill the beans.  

How can you be so certain of it? (bolded part)

And i stopped defending my non participation. People will use it against me even if i explain properly.

You're right, I don't know what goes on in your head.  I only know what goes on in the thread, and as far as you posting opinions and observations, it ain't much.  And this is coming from one of the bottom posters by post-count in TOS's list, even if I like to think they are content rich.  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
tabaha said:
Also this was the first time that i got something that i thought relevant and i was holding it up to see what would happen.
I said it once before. Why are you making me repeat it when you clearly saw the post?

also:
and now even when there IS something you just aren't sharing?
Oh you preferred that i said it early and let them (mario, zero and probably others that might had an OP explaining the map) just be aware of it and acting more carefully?

I thought you stopped defending it?  Oh well, what I want you to do is stop doing it.  If there comes a time when you post something that was better left hidden, we will fucking let you know.  Until then, bring your A game.  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

People I wouldn't cry about lynching:
prof, tabaha, radish, pezus

I wonder what Darky thinks of recent events.

Tabaha, I said that I believed that mafia might have known about the OP before Trucks posting it in the thread.
Then, your next hidden idea was that mafia might have a thread that explained the op.

That's not your own idea. That's parroting my idea and trying to make it seem original.

Nobody is going to lynch me ff, so feel free to actually vote for someone, like tabaha.

Around the Network
zero129 said:
mantlepiecek said:
zero129 said:
spurgeonryan said:
Radish said it zero. And yes, other than right now, I will be busy with work. assuming the game lasts more than one day. So I asked to be replaced, not modkilled. do not twist words or are you still drunk posting?

No but im high right now. Anyway do you really want to be replaced? why did you sign up when you "Knew" you wasnt going to be able to post much? and was going to end up having to be replaced anyways?.

Oh is this all a nice excuse for you to lurk?.

Zero, the play you are doing right now is amazingly scummy. I have a town feel on you, but tell me why you are trying to "paint" suspicion on someone else? Because you are accusing him of something he hasn't done - the mod himself said that spurge will be replaced.

So there really is no "excuse" for lurking, and he has been pretty active anyway.

He hasnt done? what did i accuse him of that he didnt do?.

are you saying that around 50 posts from spurge at this point of the game is normal playstyle from him?.

Also yes he sent a message to hatz asking to be replaced if he couldnt be more active in the coming days. Who is to say that a mafia spurge couldnt do that?

So pretty much im not painting anything on spurge that he is not doing himself.

You accused him of lurking - 50 posts is not lurking. It doesn't matter if it isn't upto his usual standards, he has given reasons for it, and will be replaced as well (probably).

You also accused him indirectly of asking for replacement so that he could lurk as mafia LOL.

You don't know how hilarious that idea sounds.

Also 50 posts is a LOT. You are making a null point here. A mafia spurge could have asked for replacement just like a town spurge could; all in all, we back to square 1 with that point.

Final-Fan said:
tabaha said:
Also this was the first time that i got something that i thought relevant and i was holding it up to see what would happen.
I said it once before. Why are you making me repeat it when you clearly saw the post?

also:
and now even when there IS something you just aren't sharing?
Oh you preferred that i said it early and let them (mario, zero and probably others that might had an OP explaining the map) just be aware of it and acting more carefully?

I thought you stopped defending it?  Oh well, what I want you to do is stop doing it.  If there comes a time when you post something that was better left hidden, we will fucking let you know.  Until then, bring your A game.  

Please tell me where i defended it on that post because i'm unable to see it

theprof00 said:
Tabaha, I said that I believed that mafia might have known about the OP before Trucks posting it in the thread.
Then, your next hidden idea was that mafia might have a thread that explained the op.

That's not your own idea. That's parroting my idea and trying to make it seem original.

welp now i can't think by myself

theprof00 said:
tabaha said:
theprof00 said:
A note and a question.
The note:
I'm noticing a lot of players which rather large town and mafia pools. I find it strange that players have such large pools this early in the game, and I'm not sure where it comes from. I know that myself, I do it, but I only do it when I'm 90% sure about a player's alignment...so seeing lists with 7 townies and 4 mafia really seem just, sloppy, at best, and scummy at worst.

The question:
Tabby, why did you parrot my posts about "in the op" and every related detail yet then later say "prof has not said much important". You then said "I was being tsundere"...do you mean you were just being mean while actually admiring my work? To be honest, your only contribution to scumhunting so far has been parroting my posts. So I'm curious.

Aren't you mixing a lot of stuff there? When i said you didn't post anything important was refering to a certain timeframe, not all the posts you made, and definately not refering to "OP/PM" posts. About the tsundere part, it was just a fun way to write the line. I wasn't admiring your work, and after this I don't think i would anymoar.

And me parroting you? Please. Now I can't have my opinions and save them for myself? I was actually holding it to see where stuff about mario and zero would go and use it when it could be useful. Not now. But you made me the favor of ruining it, so why not posting my opinion? Or do I have to fake my opinion so I don't get accused of parroting

Most defensive post I have ever read.

What would you say if i ignored your question? And what would you say if i lied in my answer?

Right now I really want to facewall

tabaha said:
pezus said:
tabaha said:
tabaha master of excuses at it again: i have a test in 2 hours and 15 minutes
but I shall post some crap before it.
zero acting as zero again. nothing new here and he looks like town. He's basically playing the same way as last game. 9001 posts, wrong interpretations and some good points.
Problem comes form other players

Please continue

maybe i failed with the plural.

It's all about the "slip" of saying OP instead of PM. It really irks me to have 2 players doing it. And zero had time to read mario's post where he corrected the typo. I know i'm contradictng myself a bit by saying zero looks normal and saying this at the same time. I know i said he looks town but still.

What wouldn't surprise me is that mario (and _maybe_ zero) have a thread that explains the map in the op. This assuming the "in the OP" was a slip instead of a typo/other.

And by this i mean the "other player(s)" is mario

You're right. This post shows you cannot think clearly for yourself.

Zero is town. Zero is not town. I know it's a contradiction, b-b-but he did one thing and then, it all happened so fast with the other guy, who was that? Mario, he is also mafia that I never mentioned, but I'm going to pretend like I did.