By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
A note and a question.
The note:
I'm noticing a lot of players which rather large town and mafia pools. I find it strange that players have such large pools this early in the game, and I'm not sure where it comes from. I know that myself, I do it, but I only do it when I'm 90% sure about a player's alignment...so seeing lists with 7 townies and 4 mafia really seem just, sloppy, at best, and scummy at worst.

The question:
Tabby, why did you parrot my posts about "in the op" and every related detail yet then later say "prof has not said much important". You then said "I was being tsundere"...do you mean you were just being mean while actually admiring my work? To be honest, your only contribution to scumhunting so far has been parroting my posts. So I'm curious.

Aren't you mixing a lot of stuff there? When i said you didn't post anything important was refering to a certain timeframe, not all the posts you made, and definately not refering to "OP/PM" posts. About the tsundere part, it was just a fun way to write the line. I wasn't admiring your work, and after this I don't think i would anymoar.

And me parroting you? Please. Now I can't have my opinions and save them for myself? I was actually holding it to see where stuff about mario and zero would go and use it when it could be useful. Not now. But you made me the favor of ruining it, so why not posting my opinion? Or do I have to fake my opinion so I don't get accused of parroting

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Like tabaha before you I see no bandwagon or tunneling... should there be Radish?

I noticed that the majority of times that my name is mentioned, it's when I'm asleep and can't respond to players making comments like those. Thought it was a bit odd, is all

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

mantlepiecek said:
Stefl1504 said:
mantlepiecek said:

If we really, really have to lynch someone linkz, then there are three people I can think of. In fact : -

Unvote : No Lynch

in fact who?

UNVOTE

Well, I won't say it now, no point in it. I unvoted because no lynch was on L-2, and if hammered the day would end.

So you unvoted no lynch because you didn't want the day to end and not because you thought someone should be lynched? I'm curious

spurgeonryan said:
So linkz comes on and drunknposts a few pointless posts. Meanwhile he lets the rest of you argue.... stefl seems more into the game than last game. Shoot! Even more than the game he was town. Prof is on fire again.

Mario and stefl. Why would you think linkz is an sk?

You guys tunic there is an sk in each game! It seems...

Like I always say, being or not being into a game isn't really a tell at all, it is how you bother posting when you are posting.

I don't really think linkz is a SK, while it is a possibility that he is a SK (but so is that *insert other player* is a SK), and I am wondering how you end up getting the impression I think he is a SK.

@mantle

Like I said, it is based on the feel I get from his play, nothing else. I already made a bigger case out of it than I wanted, it is not worth the effort. I pretty much gave my reason at the very beginning and then said everything that has been necessary when I was talking with Trucks. I am still not interested in building a case.

tabaha said:
mantlepiecek said:
Stefl1504 said:
mantlepiecek said:

If we really, really have to lynch someone linkz, then there are three people I can think of. In fact : -

Unvote : No Lynch

in fact who?

UNVOTE

Well, I won't say it now, no point in it. I unvoted because no lynch was on L-2, and if hammered the day would end.

So you unvoted no lynch because you didn't want the day to end and not because you thought someone should be lynched? I'm curious

Had to add the link because I let the occasion slip when I was saying that I was curious... also... I don't really really see why he did it at L-2, were not even the miraculous powers of radish could somehow end up hammering (next to the fact that radish's vote was already on no lynch), but other than that, I see no reason to get curious... well different people different curiousity

Around the Network

Stefl because in the first post he seems to be removing his vote because he ended up thinking it would be better to lynch someone and in the next post he says it was because no lynch was L-2

pezus said:
radishhead said:
Haha look at this - all the people I put on my suspicion list are suddenly getting really agitated and effectively posting "I don't know why, but I'm pretty sure that Radish is scum" (Linkz, Mario) - if you're going to attempt some sort of bandwagon, then you could at least be more subtle about it

Do you really think they are revenge-suspecting you?

Quite frankly, yes - revenge-voting is way below these players, but revenge suspecting is hidden enough that most players wouldn't notice that it's happening. It's like they're implanting anti-radish sentiments into the subconscious minds of the other players, so they can more easily release a bandwagon later.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

theprof00 said:
Anyone else think its strange that evryone is jumping on stefl so suddenly?
I smell a bandwagon.

Everyone? Before my vote for Stefl, he was merely listed in people's list of potential scum. Then I did jump on him, we had a discussion and between the point where I went offline and the quoted post above there's a whopping 2 posts! One of Mario who does voice suspicion against Stefl and one from Zero who comments on the posts per player totals (and voices suspicion on Radish and Final-Fan).

So that's your bandwagon? That's what you call everyone? If you ask me your post sound....hmmm what's the word... darn...  I'm sure I'll find it later.

theprof00 said:

Why would you think that, when town linkz has suggested lynching regardless of flip, thereby starting a somewhat understandable haphazard "well let's try it" lynch, culminating in the first person to really pop up as a target who now has 4 people pushing for him rather strongly.

4 people are pushing for him rather strongly?!? So there's me, probably Mario but I'd argue it was more Stefl was pushing for Mario than the opposite since Stefl was doing the questioning (asking about the SK reasoning, saying he's too tame with certain players), then there's.... umm ... umm... Linkz! Oh no, he only talked about pezus and radish, or maybe DarkThanatos he did put Stefl in the "uncertain" category that's a pretty strong push for his lynch!

Once again your post is so.... damn... I should know that term...

theprof00 said:
[snip]

People with posts that I think are disingenuous:

Oh yeah! That's what I was looking for disingenuous! Your posts are disingenuous! Thanks prof.

Signature goes here!

tabaha said:
Stefl because in the first post he seems to be removing his vote because he ended up thinking it would be better to lynch someone and in the next post he says it was because no lynch was L-2

If we were to lynch someone during the day, there shouldn't be a no lynch, right? If there was a no lynch then there wouldn't be a lynch and the day would end.

I removed it to see to it that it didn't happen under any circumstance. This doesn't contradict an opinion like me wanting a lynch. Also, if I wanted a lynch, I would want a lynch of a particular person, and hence I would have voted him as well.

If that felt confusing, then just know that It is both because I want a lynch and so that no lynch did not get hammered. Although if the lynch did not take place I wouldn't think town would lose much.

Anyways, I believe if we are to go for a lynch then it should be stefl. The three people I was talking about included him and pezus along with radish.

Vote : Stefl1504