By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
Anyone else think its strange that evryone is jumping on stefl so suddenly?
I smell a bandwagon.

I doubt mafia would be the first to start a bandwagon. It would be too obvious. More likely, it is town who can see he is probably scum.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:

in my eyes mario is neither newb or noob, that is why he can make such a statement wellknowingly that it won't cast as much suspicion on him, as when a noob/newb does the same. And that is why I got curious.

Thanks, but I don't care if people are suspicious of me because I said that. My reasoning on the matter is sound and I have a right to call him what I did. Like I previously said, it could be any number of possibilities, but I'm sticking with my gut feeling. You can disagree if you want. I know not everyone sees things the same way.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
@Stefl
"...the feeling of you taking the easy way instead of the way through the wall..."

That really makes no sense at all. The easy way would be me sitting back and doing nothing. Just lurking and posting about how busy I am or why I am not involved. I have been trying to scum hunt and ask people questions. I think I have a very solid list of suspects so far.

Let me explain what I meant when I said you voted for me when I was suspicious of you. I know you noticed your name on my list before even if you don't admit it. Last game when I was mafia and you were town I started off saying I was suspicious of you. Then you proceeded to go after me because of that. I feel you are doing the same thing this game. (i.e. you are suspicious of me because I am suspicious of you)

Eh, no, I remember you making a statement, were you agreed with something completely unreasonable and not well funded I said and that got you on my list, lol. Also, I avoided mentioning you until I investigated you, as to not change your behaviour.

And you are taking the easy way, just look at your suspects, as town you try to run head first into the other good players, right now you have a list of pathetic beings like me and radish. Also, lurking is never an easy way to handle stuff, it ultimatively always becomes a hastle to handle, specially because you are not really engaged into the game.

supermario128 said:
Stefl1504 said:

in my eyes mario is neither newb or noob, that is why he can make such a statement wellknowingly that it won't cast as much suspicion on him, as when a noob/newb does the same. And that is why I got curious.

Thanks, but I don't care if people are suspicious of me because I said that. My reasoning on the matter is sound and I have a right to call him what I did. Like I previously said, it could be any number of possibilities, but I'm sticking with my gut feeling. You can disagree if you want. I know not everyone sees things the same way.

In regards to that, I don't believe that linkz would handle the role like that (also refering to the other part of the post I previously quoted). I am fine with you thinking that, but if you really are thinking he is third party, he should be lynched anyway. While he can kill scum, and he should be eager to kill scum, not everyone will be as effective as nen in killing scum. Town should hold no double standards towards anti-town factions. I just will point towards the Game of Thrones round, where town also trusted an anti-town faction and it added to their demise. I doubt that he really is an SK. He is more likely normal scum than SK in my eyes. (He is still a low priority on my list)

Just one question, how sure are you about him being an SK, compared to the people on your scumlist being scum.

@Stefl
So I am scum because I don't think Prof is scum? Or because I don't think Trucks is scum? Or you don't consider Linkz and Mantle good players? I'm not sure what you are getting at with that point.

Also, show me an example of me agreeing with something completely unreasonable or not well founded. I guarantee you can't, but I can't wait to see what you come up with. :P

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:

Just one question, how sure are you about him being an SK, compared to the people on your scumlist being scum.

I am more confident that Mantle and Radish are scum than with Linkz being a SK.

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
@Stefl
So I am scum because I don't think Prof is scum? Or because I don't think Trucks is scum? Or you don't consider Linkz and Mantle good players? I'm not sure what you are getting at with that point.

Also, show me an example of me agreeing with something completely unreasonable or not well founded. I guarantee you can't, but I can't wait to see what you come up with. :P

@italic, that was in reference to you claiming that when i was town the last time and you were scum, i went after you, because you said I am suspicious.

@rest, no, not because you don't think they are scum, but because you are behaving way to tame towards them.

Oh, and I don't consider mantle on par with linkz and trucks. With prof? Maybe.

Ah, well, here my main problem starts to become an issue again, my lack of decent english T_T

Stefl1504 said:

...not because you don't think they are scum, but because you are behaving way to tame towards them.

Tame as in "unafraid" meaning I am not afraid to go against them, or tame as in "submissive" meaning I go along with whatever they say?

Nintendo still doomed?