By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

And here I am getting all pushy... T_T damn this is going to be tedious...

Around the Network

Drunk linkz checking in and demonstrating how to properly play Mafia while drunk...

pezus is still scum. He's demonstrating perspective slips when he told me my sensor is off and that I'll see it's fool's gold. And he's not only more dangerous, but probably more likely to be a more important scum role than radish.

...But I am more confident that radish is scum. If not enough are willing to lynch pezus, I'll settle for that.

Am I allowed to answer for mario or should I refrain?

Linkzmax said:
Am I allowed to answer for mario or should I refrain?

You may do so, he will have to answer himself either way.

He lists me as third party because I asked the hypothetical question about me being a vig.

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
He lists me as third party because I asked the hypothetical question about me being a vig.

I still think that ordering in people as 3rd party > scum in general is more of a scumtell. It is mostly done by newb/noob scum though, to avoid flak if their target turns out to be town. All like, I only said he is third party, I didn't really think he is scum. Still, as third party he still should treat you as scum.

No disagreement there, but Mario isn't really a newb so I wouldn't automatically apply that as I would to others.

Anyone else think its strange that evryone is jumping on stefl so suddenly?
I smell a bandwagon.

Yes, I concluded Linkz is 3rd party serial killer because he gave a hint about himself being a vigilante. He never fully claimed because he is laying down the ground work to claim in the future. He can say, "I hinted at my role day one, see?" Although, he could also simply be a vigilante, or the question was just to see people's reactions and has nothing to do with his role.

No matter which it is, his play style thus far and his hint at being a vigilante make him 3rd party in my eyes. He may just be trying to change his game plan a bit though.

Also, if he is a serial killer we don't really have to worry about him yet because he can help us kill mafia. Even when people are SK they try to go after mafia first. Look at Nen the game he was SK. He basically killed our entire mafia team single handed.

@Stefl
"...the feeling of you taking the easy way instead of the way through the wall..."

That really makes no sense at all. The easy way would be me sitting back and doing nothing. Just lurking and posting about how busy I am or why I am not involved. I have been trying to scum hunt and ask people questions. I think I have a very solid list of suspects so far.

Let me explain what I meant when I said you voted for me when I was suspicious of you. I know you noticed your name on my list before even if you don't admit it. Last game when I was mafia and you were town I started off saying I was suspicious of you. Then you proceeded to go after me because of that. I feel you are doing the same thing this game. (i.e. you are suspicious of me because I am suspicious of you)

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

theprof00 said:
Anyone else think its strange that evryone is jumping on stefl so suddenly?
I smell a bandwagon.

You seem to repeat yourself...

@Linkz,

in my eyes mario is neither newb or noob, that is why he can make such a statement wellknowingly that it won't cast as much suspicion on him, as when a noob/newb does the same. And that is why I got curious.