By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
spurgeonryan said:
tabaha said:
mantlepiecek said:

If we really, really have to lynch someone linkz, then there are three people I can think of. In fact : -

Unvote : No Lynch

who?~

YOU!

D:

thank you mantle

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:
Stefl1504 said:
mantlepiecek said:

If we really, really have to lynch someone linkz, then there are three people I can think of. In fact : -

Unvote : No Lynch

in fact who?

UNVOTE

Well, I won't say it now, no point in it. I unvoted because no lynch was on L-2, and if hammered the day would end.

Next time please make it clear that you want to omit something for now, because with the huge spacing this looked like some display error or a misclick on your end before you could insert every info you wanted to give.

pezus said:
Linkzmax said:
Sure, we'll call it that. Refresh my memory?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4875775

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4875783

And don't say "I voted you for reactions" when you said earlier that I was playing like scum before. I want that detailed breakdown since prof isn't going to deliver. 

You mean http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4875853 which was in response to you saying I have "been weird so far." See it's not like your alignment has changed, so now that I'm convinced you are scum, it means you have been scum the whole time. I never said you were playing like scum.

And now that you finally have asked demanded, I'll explain:

You made no mention of me until you questioned mantle on his small list 

You also asked mario about one of his town reads, but you didn't question me about my vote on DT or why I called radish obvscum.

Right after you said you didn't like anything I'm pulling. I ask you for thoughts on zero, but you still avoid starting any interaction with me.

I vote you in a manner similar to before, and suddenly you are interested in the why. Except you haven't really been interested or you'd have been direct with me far eariler when I was being difficult. If it wasn't for mentioning I wanted prof to try and figure it out, I doubt you'd have ever brought it up again.

Also, it's not just that you've actually been disinterested, but you haven't done anything to push against me either.

Again, you are quoting something that was never actually said.

2. Weird, sure. "Weird" alone means nothing. Why did you ask mantle why I am scum if you were thinking the same thing then?

4. The vote for DT had no explanation either, but nobody questioned that.(Except maybe calling it weird or strange) That went nowhere, so it was time for a change. I didn't vote you for your reaction so much as others, but you delivered gold. Thanks again.

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
also, meh, linkz is basically right, also, if we really have a coroner, at least it will give him to do at night if we lynch.

So:

Vote: Mario

Remember two rounds ago? I am getting the same vibe of him than back then. Still one of my major feels so far.

Also, i am quite amused how everyone already has so neat lists and I find it mainly interesting how some seem to have similar lists to others in some aspects. I am still training my nose to get the right sniff of most people.

What I'm reading here is : "I was going along with the flow before with my No Lynch but now that someone [Linkz] is backing up a Day One Lynch, I can push for a lynch without looking suspicious".

Vote: Stefl1504

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:
also, meh, linkz is basically right, also, if we really have a coroner, at least it will give him to do at night if we lynch.

So:

Vote: Mario

Remember two rounds ago? I am getting the same vibe of him than back then. Still one of my major feels so far.

Also, i am quite amused how everyone already has so neat lists and I find it mainly interesting how some seem to have similar lists to others in some aspects. I am still training my nose to get the right sniff of most people.

What I'm reading here is : "I was going along with the flow before with my No Lynch but now that someone [Linkz] is backing up a Day One Lynch, I can push for a lynch without looking suspicious".

Yep, it is true that I was going with the no lynch flow (though I voted without even knowing how many votes were already there :P), BUT if I was pushing for marios lynch I wouldn't use such pathetic reasoning to do so. This is more like being able to say later on, see, I told you so on day one, or if I am wrong, that other players may flout at me for being such an idiot.

Though, I was mostly going with the flow because of my personal insecurity about lynching when we actually don't have a flip at our disposal.

Stefl1504 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Yep, it is true that I was going with the no lynch flow (though I voted without even knowing how many votes were already there :P), BUT if I was pushing for marios lynch I wouldn't use such pathetic reasoning to do so. This is more like being able to say later on, see, I told you so on day one, or if I am wrong, that other players may flout at me for being such an idiot.

So you don't want him lynched today?

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Stefl1504 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

So you don't want him lynched today?

Oh, I wouldn't mind if he were lynched today, he still tops of my personal list, but I surely can't build a solid case against him, specially with how little effort I have put into the game so far and my personal standing in regards of what people are thinking of me.