By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I thought my aggressiveness was the reason you decided I was town after all. Now it's the reason you thought I was scum? So as scum I have a medium level of aggressiveness, but too little and too much both make me town?

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
radishhead said:

Linkzmax said:

Why the change in stance on zero?

Because I remembered that his "usual self" actually was him as mafia once out of the two times I played with him.

So he was "unusual" the time he was town?

I was asked?

Sure, we'll call it that. Refresh my memory?

If we really, really have to lynch someone linkz, then there are three people I can think of. In fact : -

Unvote : No Lynch

Around the Network
mantlepiecek said:

If we really, really have to lynch someone linkz, then there are three people I can think of. In fact : -

in fact who?

UNVOTE

also, meh, linkz is basically right, also, if we really have a coroner, at least it will give him to do at night if we lynch.

So:

Vote: Mario

Remember two rounds ago? I am getting the same vibe of him than back then. Still one of my major feels so far.

Also, i am quite amused how everyone already has so neat lists and I find it mainly interesting how some seem to have similar lists to others in some aspects. I am still training my nose to get the right sniff of most people.

mantlepiecek said:

who?~

Stefl1504 said:
mantlepiecek said:

in fact who?

UNVOTE

Well, I won't say it now, no point in it. I unvoted because no lynch was on L-2, and if hammered the day would end.

I wonder if pezus is scouring the thread for something that doesn't exist or hoping the topic will just shift.