By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I knew radish was scum two games ago by one sentence. Sometimes that is all it takes.

Around the Network

mm scum tabaha? I'm certainly getting the vibe.
Time to reread his posts in full.

Think i see some parroting og myself by tab. Ill be back later after work.

Right, so Prof makes a huge case against FF. constantly posting about a mistake with OP and PM. Then from another semi-mistake he votes. People point out he is looking scummy, and suddenly it's unvote time?
I can see where Tabaha is coming from with the tunnelling just sayin'
HoS Prof

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

What's with all the votes for no lynch? "No Reveal" is no reason compared to usual for wanting no lynch, as it's not like toMorrow will be any different. We will have a lynch today and it shall be glorious.

I was hoping to ask prof to use his brilliant motive&timing thinking to guess at why I have pezus as one of my lynch-worthies, but I may spill it myself instead of waiting.

Around the Network
radishhead said:

As of right now, with no evidence at all, and just based on the few posts that we've had so far - this list is not reliable - 

Town: Tabaha, Spurge, Stefl, DarkT, Final-Fan, Mantle, Prof

Mafia: Linkz, Trucks, Pezus, Zero, Mario, 

Why the change in stance on zero?

spurgeonryan said:
God you have a scummy playstyle DT.

All of a sudden it seems a 1/4 of the players went after theprof, including me. Trains of any sorts are usually bad in mafia unless there are facts. We learned that with......you.

FoS DT

Tell us DT (did radish ever do this so we can see where he stood yesterday?) What is your list now? Have yu given a recent one? Sorry on my phone.

Also radish asked if I had any questions. But did not answer?

Order of most to least. It hasn't changed much since I said I 2/3rds agreed with someone else earlier. 

Town: Zero, Truck, Spurge, FF, Mario

Uncertain: Tabaha, Pezus, Mantle, Stefl

Scum: Prof, Linkz, Radish

I have trained Prof- I've HoS him. Difference :P 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Linkzmax said:
radishhead said:

As of right now, with no evidence at all, and just based on the few posts that we've had so far - this list is not reliable - 

Town: Tabaha, Spurge, Stefl, DarkT, Final-Fan, Mantle, Prof

Mafia: Linkz, Trucks, Pezus, Zero, Mario, 

Why the change in stance on zero?

Because I remembered that his "usual self" actually was him as mafia once out of the two times I played with him.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

@dt
It was not just ff's supposed slip that made me vote him. Maybe you missed the precedimg paragraph where i detailed his odd push and aggressiveness.

prof, will you have any time for the analysis I recently semi-requested?(within ~2 hours)