By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
I AM mario.
Ff
The switching town and scum had nothing to do with what im talking about. I'm referring yo your usage of "raised the possibility" as in, "prof should have been able to point out the post instead of raising the possibility" in regards to a townie expressing confusion about the map.
I raised the possibility because i dont know that those people who had expressed confusion actually being town. But like i said, you do apparently.
Its important whether those questions are coming from town or not because only a townie expressing confusion should have tipped the mafia off about it. If it wasnt a townie, then it wouldn't.

I'm so sorry that I don't have a pager set to call me whenever you post.  Please forgive your unworthy slave for his inability to monitor this site every minute of the day.  Also WTF are you talking about with "slip by me"?

As for the quoted post, I erroneously assumed you meant "people" instead of literally "townies".  For one thing, with no flips we won't find out for sure who is mafia and who isn't until the game ends.  Aside from ourselves, of course, and in the case of you mafia, each other.  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

I voted for fonal fan

I have 4 jobs spurge so qq moar.
Yes ff, i think you made a slip by saying that a townie Did express confusion.
It's not my fault you can't read what is written.
you pretend to have no idea what im talking about by "slip" and then address the very slip im talking about as if they were two separate subjects.
Love how you

theprof00 said:
goddamn reset button needs to be removed on posts.
ff to answer your question:
me saying "im not saying hes town" instead of "im not saying hes scum", is hardly similar to my point.
the switch between op and pm is relevant because the op actually has an ecplanation whereas the pm doesnt.
the question is, did mario previously know about the op explanation and in his absent-mindedness refer to the "op explanation" instead of the pm explanation.
and then what prompted trucks topoint out that the picture in the op has an explanation in it at that time.  was it to cover for mario?

Sure it is, you "aren't saying he's [team you're not on]".  A simple mental slip similar IMO to the one you propose SM128 made.  

Regardless of where the explanation is and isn't, I think analyzing the post in question clearly implies SM128 was indeed trying to type PM but typed OP.  Othwerwise why would he refer to players getting the explanation in "their" OP instead of "the" OP?  You even admit that was his intent in the next sentence, so I don't even know why you brought this up.  Please explain because I am currently inclined to believe you did it just to maximize the FUD you're bringing to bear against him.  

How exactly did TOS's finding "cover" for SM128 when he'd already confirmed to me that he meant to say PM a whole fucking day ago?!  What could scum-TOS possibly have hoped to accomplish to help out scum-SM128 with that act?  

Vote theprof00.  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!

theprof00 said:
I voted for fonal fan

At least you didn't vote for me, Final-Fan.  

As for your other recent post, yeah after I wrote the first part I noticed that what I responded to in the second part could well be it, but I was too lazy to rewrite my thoughts properly.  But hey, at least I didn't leave my sentences

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
tabaha said:
pezus said:
tabaha said:
In one thing I agree with DT. We need a time limit. already 4 pages on 100ppp

Vote Time Limit

Also hatmoza, make sure you count the votes properly. In the table it says i voted for radish but i don't remember doing it

So according to you we need a time limit when people are posting a lot of information (lots of posts)?

lot of posts != lot of information

I've seen enough first days that had more crap talk than anything really important

Tabaha, unless they are posting dadaism style it will contain some kind of information, and even if they are posting dadaism, it will prolly hold some information. Get your theorems regarding information straight, you know very well how much information a sentence can hold, because you should've learned it at uni. (Though I have to admit I forgot how to calculate informational value of a sentence myself T_T). Anyway, if people actually bothered to look back at day one on later days (apart from votals) I am pretty sure some additional information will pop up, that wouldn't on day one. (Well, this being a no flip game of course lowers the informational value of earlier days, but still, one can draw added information)

Big qUcyy for you.

stop reminding me of how fail I am at uni.

thanks

this tunneling. my god

prof to ff

What a horrible case you have against me ff. Wow.
Reminds me of your old behavior of being a goober as town.
Hardheaded, no case, andbwrong.
Sounds like town ff to me.
Scum ff is prof seems like mafia but i cant be sure"

unvote fonal fan

Oh and no ff, it wasnt (insert team im not on) (which makes no sense fyi) trucks was calling you town and i was referring to that but wrote is instead of isnt. Or whoever he was talking about.