By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Aww look how cute the people who are voting time limit are. Haven't you guys learned anything with me as host?

There will be no modkilling. Just keep this this game contained. It pisses me off when people take this game so seriously and find it necessary to post outside the game. Gives me a whole new perspective on how trustworthy  replacement players are. As a matter of fact I don't think I'll ever ask for replacements ever again. 

Because of the nature of the game, I've decided there will be no dead thread. But please feel encouraged to follow the game regardless.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

goddamn reset button needs to be removed on posts.

ff to answer your question:

me saying "im not saying hes town" instead of "im not saying hes scum", is hardly similar to my point.

the switch between op and pm is relevant because the op actually has an ecplanation whereas the pm doesnt.

the question is, did mario previously know about the op explanation and in his absent-mindedness refer to the "op explanation" instead of the pm explanation.

and then what prompted trucks topoint out that the picture in the op has an explanation in it at that time.  was it to cover for mario?

I'd like to point out (since I'm pretty sure everyone can work out who the players in question are and I don't want their names sullied over this), they did not go out of their way to share information with me and this information has not been discussed at any point. I just happened to be sitting next to them as they got their PMs and looked across to their screens as they were reading them, I'm not even sure they would have known that I knew until whatever point they read Hat's messages. When Hat asked me to be a replacement I told him the truth because I didn't want to break his trust and create a bias game.

And like I said in the PMs. I appreciate your honesty. Also, the matter has already been resolved.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Oh and stop posting in the game unless it's a tag or any of that sort.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:

goddamn reset button needs to be removed on posts.

ff to answer your question:

me saying "im not saying hes town" instead of "im not saying hes scum", is hardly similar to my point.

the switch between op and pm is relevant because the op actually has an ecplanation whereas the pm doesnt.

the question is, did mario previously know about the op explanation and in his absent-mindedness refer to the "op explanation" instead of the pm explanation.

and then what prompted trucks topoint out that the picture in the op has an explanation in it at that time.  was it to cover for mario?

Oh!!!! So that's what you were getting at! You've got a lot of imagination, I'll give you that.

Like I said before you're overthinking things, there was a lot of talk around the map in the OP and that's what prompted me to look for its meaning. Simple isn't it?

Signature goes here!

Player/Day

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Tabaha

Spurge

Linkz

DT

Trucks

Stefl

No Lynch

Radish

No Lynch

Pezus

Radish

DT

Radish

Zero

No Lynch

F-F

Mario

No Lynch

Mantle

No Lynch

Prof

No Lynch @ L2

If I made any mistake, please inform me.

L-6 L-5 L-4 L-3 L-2 L-1 Lynch
no lynch stefl radish zero mario mantle    
radish pezus DT          
DT linkz            

Note: these votals are not in chronological vote order.

Okay, if there were any flaws in hats table, mine will also be horrible (and I am not even allowed to edit it T_T)

Yes it could have been simple trucks.
Anyway that just answers one piece of the riddle, your involvement.