By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
Ff that's now 2 poor accusations against me.
Don't make a third.
I noting that you very quick to jump on me just now.

Also i "raised the possibility" because i don't know that.people who have are town....but apparently you do.
Hos ff

So it's perfectly fine to build huge cases about substituting OP for PM, but if I point out you've reversed town and scum it's worth an HoS on me?  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network
tabaha said:
pezus said:
tabaha said:
In one thing I agree with DT. We need a time limit. already 4 pages on 100ppp

Vote Time Limit

Also hatmoza, make sure you count the votes properly. In the table it says i voted for radish but i don't remember doing it

So according to you we need a time limit when people are posting a lot of information (lots of posts)?

lot of posts != lot of information

I've seen enough first days that had more crap talk than anything really important

Tabaha, unless they are posting dadaism style it will contain some kind of information, and even if they are posting dadaism, it will prolly hold some information. Get your theorems regarding information straight, you know very well how much information a sentence can hold, because you should've learned it at uni. (Though I have to admit I forgot how to calculate informational value of a sentence myself T_T). Anyway, if people actually bothered to look back at day one on later days (apart from votals) I am pretty sure some additional information will pop up, that wouldn't on day one. (Well, this being a no flip game of course lowers the informational value of earlier days, but still, one can draw added information)

Big qUcyy for you.

Updated list:

Scum: Mantle, Radish, Stefl, Thanatos (From most certain to least certain)

Town: Trucks, Spurge, Zero, FF, Tabaha, Prof, Pezus (From most certain to least certain)

3rd party: Linkz

Spurge has his spidey sense back. He is town after he stopped lurking. Stefl is scum because he is still lurking and his posting style. Linkz is 3rd party because of his odd behavior that doesn't fir his scum or town play.

Thanatos, Pezus, and Prof I am most uncertain about, which is why they are last on the lists. Pezus / Prof could be mafia. Thanatos might not be.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Also, i am preticting someone asking for my scumspects:

Here is my answer:

Fuck you, I will rely on mah powahz 2 pwnzor teh noobz, I don't need scumspects right now.

@Prof
Are you ever going to talk about something other than the chart in the OP and everything that was said about it? :P

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

I AM mario.
Ff
The switching town and scum had nothing to do with what im talking about. I'm referring yo your usage of "raised the possibility" as in, "prof should have been able to point out the post instead of raising the possibility" in regards to a townie expressing confusion about the map.
I raised the possibility because i dont know that those people who had expressed confusion actually being town. But like i said, you do apparently.
Its important whether those questions are coming from town or not because only a townie expressing confusion should have tipped the mafia off about it. If it wasnt a townie, then it wouldn't.

Just thought of something. I don't remember who it was- but i'm thinking it was Hat. Someone said they thought day talking for mafia was OP right?
If it's hat- then we know they probably can't day talk.

Someone correct me if i'm being an idiot please XD
I'll be back in a few hours.
To any Vlogbrothers out there - DFTFS. (Don't forget to find scum)

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Do not think for one second I will hesitate to modkill you because it's a small game. I'm talking about the players who are talking and sharing information with Yoshiya.

two players may or not be modkilled in the next 2 hours...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

@ Spurge

If I can find a replacement by Monday, I'll replace you. If not Monday is only 3 days away. I'm sure players can be patient.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

No response ff? I thought not. That was a real slip by you and now you're too scared to respond.
vote fonal fan