By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

oh wait it was not for me. sorry ;_;

Around the Network

Let me get this straight.
Spurge is acting differently, gets called out on it, then starts acting normal again and now everything is fine?

I'm not saying he's town but the ideas people are throwing out are really flimsy.

theprof00 said:
Spurge is acting differently, gets called out on it, then starts acting normal again and now everything is fine?

I'm not saying he's town but the ideas people are throwing out are really flimsy.

for me personally, I'm leaning town on him because of his scumspects and reasonings. I see your point though, for people that are saying it is primarily because he has gone back to his usual ways... 

Prof you mention you think one of zero, truck. Pezus and FF are scum- can you expand more on those people with your reasons why? 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

@dt
I dont like that whole gambit thing about the map explanation.
From my experience, it is usually the first person to respond is generally town and scum try to pretend like they answer as well.
For example with voting for scum. The first few are usually townies and then scum tack on around the fourth slot or so and sometimes near the end.
Scum will often take the bait and do what a townie does to make themselves seem like town.

Then when there started to be a question about "in the op" suddenly we find out there actually is something in the op. It makes no difference what the explanation does or reveals, just that a seeming slip of the tongue ended up being real.

Scum don't usually have good reasons for clearing townies. This is why the lack of logic I'm seeing is disturbing.

Around the Network
pezus said:
theprof00 said:
This is further compounded that there may have already been townies expressing confusion regarding the map, and therefore scum could have already reasonably discovered that town have no explanation.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4873104

Good catch.  I was already going to FoS prof -- he ought to have been able to tell us his opinion on whether or not townies had expressed confusion, instead of just raising it as a possibility, IMO.  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

theprof00 said:

You mean you're not saying he's scum.  Slip?  

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

spurgeonryan said:
So my spidery sense has noticed a lurking zero and radish.

You spidery sense sucks, because I am also lurking.

Anyway: hoping for a radish style hammer:

Vote: No Lynch

mantlepiecek said:

What about the possibility of him having a powerful role that he wanted to "hide"?

I thought I mentioned that before too. Indeed, that could be another explanation, but I'm just going to assume he was telling the truth.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Ff that's now 2 poor accusations against me.
Don't make a third.
I noting that you very quick to jump on me just now.

Also i "raised the possibility" because i don't know that.people who have are town....but apparently you do.
Hos ff