By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
No, you misunderstand trucks.
It cannot be reliably established that even a scum ff had to have taken a chance because for all we know, scum might have town pm descriptions.
This I've now written 3 times, and it'll be the last time.

Again, factually speaking, we cannot determine that any chance was taken by ff.
Factually speaking, mario fits your same criteria, because if his trap was to get people to say they had a description so that he could catch them lying, then he'd be implicitly saying that his own pm has no description, hence why he didn't call ff a liar.
Town mario could call out liars who have an explanatory pm.
Scum mario (under your assumptions) would have to take a chance that there was no explanation.
So, both made solid claims, one explicitly and one implicitly. Both are equally useless for determination of faction alliance, and especially neither is more town than another.

This is further compounded that there may have already been townies expressing confusion regarding the map, and therefore scum could have already reasonably discovered that town have no explanation.

I see what you're getting at but you and I have different ways of viewing the situation. So being the stubborn guy that I am, I'm still going to stay with my conclusions but I'll also let you interpret it as you wish to see it.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
pezus said:
tabaha said:
In one thing I agree with DT. We need a time limit. already 4 pages on 100ppp

Vote Time Limit

Also hatmoza, make sure you count the votes properly. In the table it says i voted for radish but i don't remember doing it

So according to you we need a time limit when people are posting a lot of information (lots of posts)?

lot of posts != lot of information

I've seen enough first days that had more crap talk than anything really important

@Spurge: I've never been a player to immediately change my mind on another after a single mention on a suspicion list

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

So you are a stubborn guy, then?

Mario has called all 4of you involved there
Zero,truck,peez,ff
Townies.
What do you think about that?

I think there is at least one scum in there. Do you agree or disagree?

pezus said:
tabaha said:
pezus said:
tabaha said:
In one thing I agree with DT. We need a time limit. already 4 pages on 100ppp

Vote Time Limit

Also hatmoza, make sure you count the votes properly. In the table it says i voted for radish but i don't remember doing it

So according to you we need a time limit when people are posting a lot of information (lots of posts)?

I've seen enough first days that had more crap talk than anything really important

Somebody could slip up. You never know.

you're right on that one

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
So you are a stubborn guy, then?

Mario has called all 4of you involved there
Zero,truck,peez,ff
Townies.
What do you think about that?

I think there is at least one scum in there. Do you agree or disagree?

The only one in that list that I currently consider as possible scum is pezus. The others lean town for me, especially TruckOSaurus since I've seen his PM.

Signature goes here!

Truck should be modkilled then.
I wasnt really asking about them solely, but also about mario himself.

pezus said:
tabaha said:

Unless you've already given your scum suspects - (in which case show me the link if you can);

I would like to know your suspects.

theprof00 said:
Truck should be modkilled then.
I wasnt really asking about them solely, but also about mario himself.

Mario is neutral for me at the moment. If you're interested in my scum reads, they can be found here [ http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4875952 ], my opinion hasn't changed much since I made that post. Apart from spurgeonryan who I feel a lot better about today.

Signature goes here!

mantlepiecek said:
pezus said:
tabaha said:

Unless you've already given your scum suspects - (in which case show me the link if you can);

I would like to know your suspects.

why don't you search for it instead? >_>

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4874925