By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

In one thing I agree with DT. We need a time limit. already 4 pages on 100ppp

Vote Time Limit

Also hatmoza, make sure you count the votes properly. In the table it says i voted for radish but i don't remember doing it

Around the Network
radishhead said:
DarkThanatos said:
If i appear to be playing "funny" it's because I'm taking it more seriously this round. As I've said multiple times- there are no reveals, so we need to more careful on who we vote for. I have been picked up for being "hungry" before, so I'm just being more careful with who I'm voting for and paying more serious attention to game.

Because the tunneling of another player for "lurking" despite the game having only been running two days isn't hungry?

Not going to dwell on the point because I think you're probably town atm, but I'm just pointing out the ridiculousness here

You have hardly been tunneled radish.

I disagree with a time limit- there's still a lot to talk about in preparation for Day 2. I've only just properly joined the game, and it seems like people are looking to move on already

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
DarkThanatos said:
If i appear to be playing "funny" it's because I'm taking it more seriously this round. As I've said multiple times- there are no reveals, so we need to more careful on who we vote for. I have been picked up for being "hungry" before, so I'm just being more careful with who I'm voting for and paying more serious attention to game.

Because the tunneling of another player for "lurking" despite the game having only been running two days isn't hungry?

Not going to dwell on the point because I think you're probably town atm, but I'm just pointing out the ridiculousness here

I have hardly been tunneling you.

I've pointed out that there has been 370 odd posts, and you have had about 10 of them, in a game with only 13 people. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

No, you misunderstand trucks.
It cannot be reliably established that even a scum ff had to have taken a chance because for all we know, scum might have town pm descriptions.
This I've now written 3 times, and it'll be the last time.

Again, factually speaking, we cannot determine that any chance was taken by ff.
Factually speaking, mario fits your same criteria, because if his trap was to get people to say they had a description so that he could catch them lying, then he'd be implicitly saying that his own pm has no description, hence why he didn't call ff a liar.
Town mario could call out liars who have an explanatory pm.
Scum mario (under your assumptions) would have to take a chance that there was no explanation.
So, both made solid claims, one explicitly and one implicitly. Both are equally useless for determination of faction alliance, and especially neither is more town than another.

This is further compounded that there may have already been townies expressing confusion regarding the map, and therefore scum could have already reasonably discovered that town have no explanation.

Around the Network
radishhead said:
I disagree with a time limit- there's still a lot to talk about in preparation for Day 2. I've only just properly joined the game, and it seems like people are looking to move on already

What does that say about your activity? :P 

@Mantle, has your scum/town list changed?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DarkThanatos said:
radishhead said:

@Mantle, has your scum/town list changed?

You can add stefl to the scum list and prof to the town list. Everything else remains the same.

DarkThanatos said:
radishhead said:

That I rarely participate in the inevitable 200-odd posts of joking and accusation-throwing that starts off most rounds of Mafia? Now that the round has properly started, I can be more active?

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:

That's what happens when you arrive late to the party.

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:
Radish your suspects. Lets all disregard proofs and trucks and final fans and mariosnscientificy talk. It never gets anyone anywhere just like zeros wall of words.

Am I right? Have any of their non metaing ever gotten anyone anywhere? 8 town losses in a row until a few games ago. Almost last game as well.

So radish your list of who's who please.since you asked.

Firstly, I like the way you think - I've always been about clear suspcions and analysis rather than complex gambits and metagame. 

As of right now, with no evidence at all, and just based on the few posts that we've had so far - this list is not reliable - 

Town: Tabaha, Spurge, Stefl, DarkT, Final-Fan, Mantle, Prof

Mafia: Linkz, Trucks, Pezus, Zero, Mario, 

Watch me on YouTube!