By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
spurgeonryan said:
Obvious mantle is obvious.

Thank you spurge.

Vote : No Lynch

I agree with others that no lynch is the best option for to day unless we find someone really good for a lynch. In my eyes stefl seems to be a good candidate, and even if I am suspicious of linkz I will have to give him some benefit since he is a good player. And as such there won't be much of a chance of his lynch today.

Around the Network
tabaha said:
mantlepiecek said:
I feel good about prof. Finally some participation and some good points.

B-b-but he didn't say anything that important methinks

Are you joking with your B-b-but or is that your style of asking?

mantlepiecek said:
tabaha said:
mantlepiecek said:
I feel good about prof. Finally some participation and some good points.

B-b-but he didn't say anything that important methinks

Are you joking with your B-b-but or is that your style of asking?

I was just being tsundere

Sorry about the relative inactivity- I'm happy to participate more, I just need some direction. It's difficult day 1 because I generally don't like lynches until we have some actual information (whether it's real or not) to help guide the course of the round. Everyone using the term "lurker" is immediately on my suspicion list at the moment, because it's impossible for there to have been a lurking player this early into the first day, without a time limit even having being agreed upon

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Spurge's sense seems to be quite reliable (assuming he was referring to an incoming appearance from me :P) - do you have any questions that you want to ask, since I'm feeling somewhat town from you at the moment

Watch me on YouTube!

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

To be fair to me, you posted that message mentioning me while I was typing that (longer) message

Watch me on YouTube!

If i appear to be playing "funny" it's because I'm taking it more seriously this round. As I've said multiple times- there are no reveals, so we need to more careful on who we vote for. I have been picked up for being "hungry" before, so I'm just being more careful with who I'm voting for and paying more serious attention to game.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

radishhead said:
Sorry about the relative inactivity- I'm happy to participate more, I just need some direction. It's difficult day 1 because I generally don't like lynches until we have some actual information (whether it's real or not) to help guide the course of the round. Everyone using the term "lurker" is immediately on my suspicion list at the moment, because it's impossible for there to have been a lurking player this early into the first day, without a time limit even having being agreed upon

Right, so you need someone to follow? 

By lurking I'm saying not posting, not contributing to the thread. Even if you have little solid evidence, everytime you post you give out a feel or not. I think it's perfectly acceptable to say you are lurking considering before a few minutes ago you'd posted 6 times? 

Speaking of timelimits. 

Vote Timelimit

spurgeonryan said:
More serious? I think you played plenty serious the last tsonrounds. How is being funny playing it serious? Lame excuse. Why even have an excuse ready for something like that? DT ..you are a scummy player. No matter your playstyle.

HoS DT

I'm confused- are you saying I'm being funny or playing funny? >< I thought you said I was playing funny - as in differently. 

DarkThanatos said:
If i appear to be playing "funny" it's because I'm taking it more seriously this round. As I've said multiple times- there are no reveals, so we need to more careful on who we vote for. I have been picked up for being "hungry" before, so I'm just being more careful with who I'm voting for and paying more serious attention to game.

Because the tunneling of another player for "lurking" despite the game having only been running two days isn't hungry?

Not going to dwell on the point because I think you're probably town atm, but I'm just pointing out the ridiculousness here

Watch me on YouTube!