By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
spurgeonryan said:
Because I am not scum. We don't know who radish is. Zero outed himself.

With all the evidence that god is real do you think that is fact as well? Illogical prof is scum or lying for some reason.

so you agree that i proteted dt :D

im just guessing based on you not arguing that point.

Around the Network

Try to keep up spurge radish was outed as town by pezus

theprof00 said:
Try to keep up spurge radish was outed as town by pezus

wait, wasn't it linkzs who pezus checked?

Lol just checking to see what youd say.
Well at least you're keeping up with the game.
Still im surprised you havent responded to me saying i saved a townies life last night when you supposedly blovked me.

theprof00 said:
Lol just checking to see what youd say.
Well at least you're keeping up with the game.
Still im surprised you havent responded to me saying i saved a townies life last night when you supposedly blovked me.

i saw that excuse too many times.

Around the Network
pezus said:
tabaha said:
pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:
Guess who else was rigth. Pezus, me and stefl. And zero. And dt.

Trucks is buddy buddy respect for prof and prof is scum. Tabaha is up in air.

NO. Tabaha is scum. He said he tracked prof to trucks but it was mario who went there. He is not fucking up in air. Stop pulling even more scummy shit.

How can you be that sure that prof didn't visit trucks?

Because Mario just admitted it...

That doesn't mean anything. If Mario and Prof are scum buddies, seeing as Mario is now lynched he could quite easily claim to be the one that targetted trucks to try and clear Prof. Pezus you should still scan Mario tonight to make sure. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Lol
Spurge and Tabaha. You have conflicting stories about what I did last night, yet that makes ME the mafia lolololololol
You guys are too much fun to play with. It's neat watching you squirm.

DarkThanatos said:
pezus said:
tabaha said:
pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:

NO. Tabaha is scum. He said he tracked prof to trucks but it was mario who went there. He is not fucking up in air. Stop pulling even more scummy shit.

That doesn't mean anything. If Mario and Prof are scum buddies, seeing as Mario is now lynched he could quite easily claim to be the one that targetted trucks to try and clear Prof. Pezus you should still scan Mario tonight to make sure. 

lol

Spurge and tabaha have conflicting stories about what I did last night.

How can I both be at trucks and blocked??

theprof00 said:
Goddamn he was the single worst scum to lynch.

Also fyi, I was trying to make it seem like dt was the poisoner so that mafia would try to kill him and then I could fake-doc zero, and protect dt again.

I can't disprove or prove otherwise, but I call bullshit on this. You were pushing me to be scum, why would scum target me with me being a scumspect? There are confirmed town out there, why wouldn't they target one of them. Especially now that you've said your plan. 

theprof00 said:
DarkThanatos said:
pezus said:
tabaha said:
pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:

lol

Spurge and tabaha have conflicting stories about what I did last night.

How can I both be at trucks and blocked??

Simple. Tabaha is scum and a different party to you. Exactly the same situation which is why we lynched Mario today. You are by no means cleared by Mario claiming SK poisoner. 

Which incidentally- I totally called. I have no idea where you are saying "I said he was poisoner all along from" When you were refusing to lynch him and instead pushing for Tabaha instead. You did not lynch the poisoner today. I was the only one pushing for him and thankfully Stefl and Pezus could see my logic and were actually scum hunting.