By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Bloody hell Spurge. It was not that complicated a plan!
The only way I can confirm anything tonight is if I get a 0 or a 2 reading. Which then brings up a whole new level of shit. -.-
I guess the most important info will come from Zero then. SCAN SPURGE If you aren't roleblocked that will unlock everyone's role.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

Dt if there are three mafia alive it means jack shit if you know who the mafia is.

Dt you are the poisoner. Arent you...

It makes 100% sense.
Your numbers dont add up and you refuse to do anything except your own strategy despite the mountains of evidence against spurge and tabby.

Dt is poisoner.
He must be.
I made a mistake clearing him. All it should have meant by doccing the nightkill is that he wasn't mafia.
I've been too focused on thinking it was mario.

Around the Network

Dt you have sealed yourself from victory.
You simply cannot win now.
You should have lynched mafia.

Mario is not mafia.
Confirmed by the fact that spurge hammered him.

pezus said:
But you must believe Mario is mafia if you also believe there is no redirector or bus driver. He is lying about me, pushed for my lynch. It all added up

I do not know that you are not mafia.

Also I do not know whether Radish or mantle was mafia. There could only be 2 mafia right now.

Either way:

IF mario is poisoner and 3 mafia left, the game is over unless stefl successfully docs someone, game is over.
If mario is poisoner and 2 mafia left, then we need to kill purge and tabaha, but DT still insists that I'm scum, so there will be another mislynch, because we cannot get majority without DT.

If DT is poisoner and 3 mafia left, game is over.
If Dt is poisoner and 2 mafia left, there will be another 2 kills tomorrow, and then the next day we will lose.

Mafia feel free to kill dt. I will not be protecting him, I will be protecting zero, as should stefl. You will not be able to kill zero.

Meh. You guys could have at least waited a bit. I'll save you the trouble and explain myself. I thought mantle wad mafia so I killed him. Trucks was suspicious of me so I killed him. Yes, it is easy to hide in plain sight. lol

Anyways i took a chance going after pezus because i really thought he was the role blocker and that we didn't have a tracker. Claiming bulletproof was an option even though i wasn't as was miller, but those would have been too obvious. So I took a gamble and messed up. At least it was fun playing since i knew i wasn't going to win. lol

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089