By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
Look we lynch spurge.
Tabaha tracks stefl.
Mario tracks pezus.
Zero scans mario.
Pezus coroners spurge (or ff :D)
Dt uses his ability.

Then we figure out what to do from there.

That would be convienent for you in scenario 2 wouldn't it. If you and  Mario were scumbuddies, tabaha would he shown as lying. Mario can quite easily guess between Spurge and FF, Zero would still be roleblocked. So Mario would be left untainted.

No. If we aren't going to vote Mario, which is by far the best scenario because of my earlier logic. (You say we have descended into logicless madness- but this is the most logical game I've seen right now) We would lynch tabaha- Mario tracks Stefl, Stefl and Doc if there is one, protect zero. Zero scans Spurge. Pezus coroners Tabaha. I want Mario to be the one who votes Tabaha, so I can have the satisfaction of telling i told you so. 

But really we should be lynching Mario already. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
Scum scenarios which fit the information Stefl.
1) Spurge and Mario are scum. Tabaha could have lied to try and lynch what he thinks is a scummy player. Radish and FF are scum.

2) Tabaha and Mario are scum. Prof is also scum. One of Tabaha and Prof is third party.

3) Tabaha and Spurge are scum. Prof is also scum. One of Tabaha and Prof Is third party. Mario lied about Pezus.

4) Pezus and Linkz are scum. Stefl and Prof are scum.

5) Pezus and Spurge are scum. Prof is also scum.

6) Pezus and Spurge are scum. Stefl is also scum.

6)Pezus and Tabaha are scum. Prof is also scum.

8) Pezus and Tabaha are scum Stefl is also scum.

9) Tabaha and Spurge are scum. Stefl is also scum.

10) Tabaha and Mario are scum. Stefl is also scum.

11) Mario and Spurge are scum. Stefl is also scum. Tabaha lied.

All the above scenarios where I've said Prof/Stefl is also scum would work with mantle being scum.
You can add in some combination of FF and Radish being scum. Depending If Prof is scum or not.

Personally- I think the most likely combo is 2.

Actually, 2 is the only reasonable combo from there, because it would explain every situation we have on our hands. Though one could replace prof with mantle. I would belive with that, tabaha is our poisoner, mario is the roleblocker, prof wanted to perform the kill last night. With this, I am going to say:

We lynch mario today, spurge blocks prof again, tabaha tries to track me. Because the scum kill most likely will be blocked if spurge is truthful, we only have to cope up with the poison. Which should be no problem, tabaha tries to track me anyway.

With this:

Vote: Mario

mario, if you are the poisoner/SK, feel free to claim, we will then lynch prof instead of you.

prof, tabaha and mario, all three of you are not allowed to vote for mario.

zero129 said:
Ya know what fuck it

Unvote:
Vote: Pezus

Why did you visit me last night hmm??
You're weak claim of cornor or however its spelled also only came after you seen someone else claim it and not get counter claimed

Zero, you are listening to Mario. Don't do that- Pezus didn't go to you last night, Pezus was almost certainly at Linkz. With Stefl's vote- it looks like we have decided on Mario, as Pezus has already shown support for that idea. Vote him and all we have to do is wait for Pezus to come back and then we will have our answer. 

Around the Network

Oh, and tabaha, if you are really the tracker, I URGE you to visit me. Anything else will most likely cost you your head.

Stefl1504 said:

Actually, 2 is the only reasonable combo from there, because it would explain every situation we have on our hands. Though one could replace prof with mantle. I would belive with that, tabaha is our poisoner, mario is the roleblocker, prof wanted to perform the kill last night. With this, I am going to say:

We lynch mario today, spurge blocks prof again, tabaha tries to track me. Because the scum kill most likely will be blocked if spurge is truthful, we only have to cope up with the poison. Which should be no problem, tabaha tries to track me anyway.

Sounds good. Spurge blocks Prof. Tabaha tracks Stefl. Zero can scan Pezus to confirm if he wants, or can scan Prof. Pezus do your thing on Mario. Spurge can vote Mario. 

Oh, btw, tabaha can't be the third party if what spurge said is the truth

I would like to wait for trucks to hammer.

Also tabaha needs to unvote.