By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

4 posts up:
Spurge has now admitted to blocking me, but earlier in day 3 (today) he said he thought I might be the poisoner. That cannot be true because he himself supposedly blocked me.
2 posts up:
Spurge says we will be mad at him for how he USED the role, then says we would be mad at him for not SAYING what happened.
1 post up:
Spurge at the end of day 2 was cheering me on in lynching linkz and defending me from zero, so why would he roleblock me?

Around the Network

tabaha not being the sharpest tool in the shed doesn't really help
spurge being naturally random doesn't really help

BUT, looking back I somehow believe tabaha more than others T_T - specially the moment of claiming for tabaha fits, and his tsun behaviour also fits how he is T_T

Then why do I end up with a scum team of serious sillyness that is imposible if what DT said is true... ARGH!

DT, please, make it 100% sure (as in: ask hatmoza), that your result includes every not with the town winning person.

Stefl1504 said:

BUT, looking back I somehow believe tabaha more than others T_T - specially the moment of claiming for tabaha fits, and his tsun behaviour also fits how he is T_T

Then why do I end up with a scum team of serious sillyness that is imposible if what DT said is true... ARGH!

DT, please, make it 100% sure (as in: ask hatmoza), that your result includes every not with the town winning person.

Because in the end tabaha is scum.

Stefl1504 said:

My biggest problem is why would spurge block someone who he thought was a townie?

The answer is, he didn't, but I also didn't go to truck's, so I also know tab is lying.
They are both caught, and they are both scum.

I'm also starting to get the idea that DT doesn't really have the right information.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
The answer is, he didn't, but I also didn't go to truck's, so I also know tab is lying.
They are both caught, and they are both scum.

I'm also starting to get the idea that DT doesn't really have the right information.

Yeah, but DT not giving us the right information would to me mean he is scum, then this would lead to having spurge, tabaha, mario/pezus, DT as scum.

And I say it as I think it, we MUST avoid lynching the poisoner.

Stefl1504 said:
And I say it as I think it, we MUST avoid lynching the poisoner.

Or, well, the SK, depending on if the poison kill is the mafia standard kill.

Because, from the current stand of things, mafia know who he is, there is no doubt about this. Because of how the other scums lies have entangled the town.

For me, this means, if he is willing to come forth, we WILL not lynch him today. I can't asure him safety in any way past this night though.

Scum scenarios which fit the information Stefl.
1) Spurge and Mario are scum. Tabaha could have lied to try and lynch what he thinks is a scummy player. Radish and FF are scum.

2) Tabaha and Mario are scum. Prof is also scum. One of Tabaha and Prof is third party.

3) Tabaha and Spurge are scum. Prof is also scum. One of Tabaha and Prof Is third party. Mario lied about Pezus.

4) Pezus and Linkz are scum. Stefl and Prof are scum.

5) Pezus and Spurge are scum. Prof is also scum.

6) Pezus and Spurge are scum. Stefl is also scum.

6)Pezus and Tabaha are scum. Prof is also scum.

8) Pezus and Tabaha are scum Stefl is also scum.

9) Tabaha and Spurge are scum. Stefl is also scum.

10) Tabaha and Mario are scum. Stefl is also scum.

11) Mario and Spurge are scum. Stefl is also scum. Tabaha lied.

All the above scenarios where I've said Prof/Stefl is also scum would work with mantle being scum.
You can add in some combination of FF and Radish being scum. Depending If Prof is scum or not.

Personally- I think the most likely combo is 2.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

theprof00 said:
Yes sorry you're right he said be blocked tabaha.
Strange that i would not be notified of being blocked but tab would.
Im thinking tab and spurge are teammates corroborating each others stories.

Why is that strange? As a investigative role- Tabaha would need feedback on where FF went. You don't as doc because you don't get any info back. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War