By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
pezus said:
You're all making this way more confusing than it already was.

No, the post grouping up the people should have made it easier for you to judge if you want to trust DT or not, and if you trust him, to set up a set-piece finding out who is scum.

Around the Network

Just because mario appears in the most scenarios does not guarantee he is scum

Tabaha just got caught lying!
He said he failed when tracking ff, but that is physically impossible.

Maybe I am way too tunneling on A-B-C-D constellations T_T

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4898734
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4898749

everyone, please post your results according to these posts

In the second post I might add that I missed the option of DT being scum and all the analyses based on it being shit anyway, apart from the grouped constellations.

My biggest roadblock is the pezus/mario situation. I can't get a certain constellation without putting at least one of them into it, but my room for people always gets filled up before I can fill in either.

And if I start with mario:

Mario

>optimistic C insert >radish
>lock out tabaha, because his claim is probably true then
>lock in prof, because his claim is probably a lie then

>means the last one has to be in A with a contradicting stance towards linkz/pezus
>spurge gets dropped due to overflow

System.error - probability of this scum constellation not computing ;P

Around the Network

DT, I am coming to the result that either you are lying or you do not have the poisoner on your scans, if you truelly think that mario is scum.

which then opens up the option of adding a random A, B, C or D to the following constelations:

A-B-D
C-D-D

I personally can't get a fitting result anyway... so I must be wrong on one clear assumption if DT is telling the truth.

Spurge said he blocked ff.
Zero was also blocked.

Well, the easiest route to gain valuable information is to lynch tabaha, and let me be tracked, protecting zero. There is a high chance either I or DT will die and zero will be blocked again.

pezus said:
Stefl1504 said:
Well, the easiest route to gain valuable information is to lynch tabaha, and let me be tracked, protecting zero. There is a high chance either I or DT will die and zero will be blocked again.

What would the point be in tracking you then?

I get the tracker ability if I really am tracked.