By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Stefl1504 said:
to that we then can add following scum:

spurge
DT
mario
+ ev. a fourth scum out of these: (though all except radish are really not possible if you account for other stuff than DTs role)
trucks
radish
FF

or:

Stefl
Mantle
and
(a left out person from post my last post)

So, to me this means, that if prof is scum, radish had to be scum or both tabaha and pezus are scum and mantle was scum.

I understand that even less then I do understand someone voluntarily watching the film National Treasure. 

Can you explain that more? 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

Okay, so if mario is scum and we assume a total of 4 anti-town, this means that radish had to be scum (or FF, or Trucks).

This leaves us then with a highly likelyhood of 'cross-voters' (means people who voted for one lynch but not the other)

So again with:
tabaha
zero
linkz
AND
prof
stefl
mantle

so with mario being scum, these are the possible solutions in my eyes (of still going to live scum):
prof-tabaha
mantle-tabaha

Nope, not seeing that happening, sorry.

Stefl1504 said:
Okay, so if mario is scum and we assume a total of 4 anti-town, this means that radish had to be scum (or FF, or Trucks).

This leaves us then with a highly likelyhood of 'cross-voters' (means people who voted for one lynch but not the other)

So again with:
tabaha
zero
linkz
AND
prof
stefl
mantle

so with mario being scum, these are the possible solutions in my eyes (of still going to live scum):
prof-tabaha
mantle-tabaha

Nope, not seeing that happening, sorry.

Prof and tabaha could be who we are looking for. Different scum factions. 

Anyway, I am going to bed. Mario is the only person I would be happy with a lynch with right now. I hope you come round, because when we do lynch Mario- you will see what I mean. 

DarkThanatos said:
Stefl1504 said:
to that we then can add following scum:

spurge
DT
mario
+ ev. a fourth scum out of these: (though all except radish are really not possible if you account for other stuff than DTs role)
trucks
radish
FF

or:

Stefl
Mantle
and
(a left out person from post my last post)

So, to me this means, that if prof is scum, radish had to be scum or both tabaha and pezus are scum and mantle was scum.

I understand that even less then I do understand someone voluntarily watching the film National Treasure. 

Can you explain that more? 

Oh, this is the second part to my prior post, beginning on who is scum with prof if you are telling the truth.

(a left out person from post my last post) are tabaha, pezus and zero.

So, I am going to make groups of people:

A:
zero
tabaha
pezus
linkz

these are the people who voted radish day 1, but didn't vote linkz day 2

B:
mantle
stefl
prof

these are the people who voted linkz day 2, but didn't vote radish day 1

so, if one of group A is scum, one of group B needs to be scum and the other way arround

C:
FF
radish
trucks

these are the people who never were on a lynch

D:
spurge
DT
Mario

these are the people who were on both lynches

a scum from group C at least demands one scum in group D, a scum from group D demands at least one scum in group C if we are to assume there are 4 scum players.

Or you DT, simply lied.

zero129 said:
what if tabaha is telling the truth
what if the doc is dead
what if prof is the last mafia and he has played us all
bah im going to go play halo for a bit then ill be back and see how this pans out

His would only work if Mario or spurge were third party poisoner, radish was scum, and so was mantle. 

Around the Network

So, according to these groups we have the possibilities of:

A-A-B-B
A-B-D
A-B-C-D
C-D-D
C-C-D-D

French maid?
Miss white is a maid too.

Good job Stef.
Look at the amount of Ds- Mario is a D. Further supporting my original logical deduction.

Please can we vote Mario and then tomorrow Pezus will confirm and we can finally start winning this game. I hope that is what I see when I get back. One can dream.

Keep dreaming.

DarkThanatos said:
Good job Stef.
Look at the amount of Ds- Mario is a D. Further supporting my original logical deduction.

Please can we vote Mario and then tomorrow Pezus will confirm and we can finally start winning this game. I hope that is what I see when I get back. One can dream.

If you want to get anywhere with me, give me a full valid scum 4 person constellation, I will then make myself a neat little diagram were I try to figure out if it is likely in my eyes. Preferably you also add on which team you see them.