Zero

F-F

Mario

No Lynch

Mantle

Prof

Mr. Kitten does mathz

7 votes is majority which puts Radish and No Lynch at L5  - Pezus at L6

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

Scratch the first and last, I see you've given your opinion not too long ago, so I think Stefl is the only one who was unmentioned by you.

Linkzmax said:
Mario, what do you make of DT, Stefl, and Zero?

Scum: Mantle, Spurge, Radish, and Thanatos

Town: Trucks, Zero, FF, Pezus

Uncertain: Prof, Stefl, Linkz

Prof and Stefl need to post more for me to get a better read from them. Your play so far has been a bit odd so I'm still not sure about you even though I am slightly leaning town. Trucks and Zero have played like their town selves. FF and Pezus I am not as certain about, especially Pezus, but still leaning town. Spurge and Radish have been lurking and playing scummy in my opinion. Mantle as well so far since his list seemed very fake to me. Thanatos is just a hunch. So, that should be everybody. :P

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
DarkThanatos said:

It was about 60%, but then after hearing other people posting about how scum could do the same thing and brush it off it's gone down. Now about 40% - I still think you're town, but I'm not certain of it. Never certain :P 

But still, percentage wise is kinda arbitrary. Who are you looking at as scum right now? 

If you are only 40% sure I am town then that means you are 60% sure I am scum. So how am I still considerd town by you, your percentages make no sense. :P

Scum: Mantle, Radish, Spurge, Thanatos

Sorry, I need to explain that more. You asked me how sure i am your town- therefore 0 is uncertain, 100 is fully town.

if i thoight you were fully scum id say -100.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Hat, I believe your table is incorrect - I voted Radish in my first post and I don't believe I have unvoted him.
Right now, I don't think leaving my vote there will make a difference except maybe to poke Radish to action.

Around the Network

supermario128 said

Scum: Mantle, Spurge, Radish, and Thanatos

Town: Trucks, Zero, FF, Pezus

Uncertain: Prof, Stefl, Linkz

Prof and Stefl need to post more for me to get a better read from them. Your play so far has been a bit odd so I'm still not sure about you even though I am slightly leaning town. Trucks and Zero have played like their town selves. FF and Pezus I am not as certain about, especially Pezus, but still leaning town. Spurge and Radish have been lurking and playing scummy in my opinion. Mantle as well so far since his list seemed very fake to me. Thanatos is just a hunch. So, that should be everybody. :P

Thats a pretty good list. Only difference I have is I'm leaning very slightly scum on Linkz, and I'm not leaning town on Pezus -uncertain. 

Spurge is also more uncertain to me. He hasn't been posting as much which is a cause for suspicion, but when he does, it's generally on the right track. I would hope he would post more soon though, that way if he is town I can get a better sense, and if scum I can try and pick up his mistakes. 

Ive already explained where you are 

tabaha said:
DarkThanatos said:
@Tabaha, if you were to list your top two scumspects right now. Who would they be and why?

Mario and zero because of the "in the OP" mistake. Looks like a slip. But as i already said, zero is acting like he always does.

FF because i'm still waiting for his answer about what is to be a burden to town. Only way i can see a player be a burden to town is play scummy, but i wouldn't word it like "burden to town" if it was only because one reason. /paranoid

I'm not sure why that makes me a scumspect. 

I guess I'm different from you in that way then.  Possible reasons include: 
1.  Being too gullible/suggestible, and the not entirely unrelated problem of being too suspicious of people that name them as suspects. 
2.  Unrepentant or incorrigible lurking
3.  Just flat out being really really bad at analyzing other players. 

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

did i vote radish?

Final-Fan said:
tabaha said:
DarkThanatos said:
@Tabaha, if you were to list your top two scumspects right now. Who would they be and why?

Mario and zero because of the "in the OP" mistake. Looks like a slip. But as i already said, zero is acting like he always does.

FF because i'm still waiting for his answer about what is to be a burden to town. Only way i can see a player be a burden to town is play scummy, but i wouldn't word it like "burden to town" if it was only because one reason. /paranoid

I'm not sure why that makes me a scumspect. 

I guess I'm different from you in that way then.  Possible reasons include: 
1.  Being too gullible/suggestible, and the not entirely unrelated problem of being too suspicious of people that name them as suspects. 
2.  Unrepentant or incorrigible lurking
3.  Just flat out being really really bad at analyzing other players. 

Oh thank you

I doubt linkz could be scum.
Generally when you want to change your meta, which is what linkz is clearly doing, you do it while you are town.