By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

tabaha - Character Sheet
Name: Madame Rose
Role: Tracker
Target Night 1: FF - Failed
Target Night 2: Prof - Trucks
Prefered Lynch Day 3: Mario

Around the Network

thank you tabaha, mario please the same.

Spurge and prof get your votes the fuck off tabaha and spurge. Right now. If either is lynched I won't be able to tell who is fucking scum and not from my numbers.
I'm still waiting on my list of reasons for voting tabaha OR spurge. As yet NO-ONE HAS GIVEN ME ONE.
If none of you can give a better reason then "I can't bear the thought Prof is lying, then you should all take a long look at why you are following a known lier, letting better candidates go unlynched.
I don't know who is lying and who isn't but I do know if we call it wrong and loose. If another player gets poisoned tonight, somone dies and zero is blocked... -.-

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

OK, I wanted to make a full list of scumbinations according to DTs results, but I already ended up with +10 results before I even got to finishing tabaha (this means ONLY according to DTs results, ignoring all further analyses), I will instead try to make a list of most likely to be scum combos later on. Also, Let us go back and analyse how much we think that we even have got one scum...

DarkThanatos said:
Spurge and prof get your votes the fuck off tabaha and spurge. Right now. If either is lynched I won't be able to tell who is fucking scum and not from my numbers.
I'm still waiting on my list of reasons for voting tabaha OR spurge. As yet NO-ONE HAS GIVEN ME ONE.
If none of you can give a better reason then "I can't bear the thought Prof is lying, then you should all take a long look at why you are following a known lier, letting better candidates go unlynched.
I don't know who is lying and who isn't but I do know if we call it wrong and loose. If another player gets poisoned tonight, somone dies and zero is blocked... -.-

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4898477

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4898503

compare, use brain, get reason

Around the Network

Yes. From that I can see tabaha has actually listened to me, and spurge has said he has done exactly what he says he has done.
I can't analyse further from that without knowing whether spurge or tabaha or prof is lying.
Certainly there is no reason to lynch them more then my results to lynch Mario. Not to mention we have been talking about a Mario lynch for a couple of days.

humm... spurge - prof - pezus would be a possible combo according to DTs result... but improbable due to double tracker...

if(DT claim == true && prof == scum)
Ǝ(player voted radish && !(player voted linkz)) = scum;

too make it more complicated, if prof is scum and DT said the truth, then a player who voted radish but didn't vote linkz has to be scum.

means either tabaha, pezus or zero.

I don't think it was zero.
More analyses has to go into tabaha or pezus.

EDIT: THIS POST WAS EDITED DUE TO DISPLAY ERROR

Stefl- let me put it up for you. Mario IS poisoner or roleblocker.
Either spurge or tabaha are also scum. If spurge is scum, prof is not scum and tabaha is not scum. If tabaha is scum, spurge is not scum, and prof is scum.
Those are the most likely situations. Others include Pezus and prof being scum, spurge and you being scum, tabaha and you being scum.

to that we then can add following scum:

spurge
DT
mario
+ ev. a fourth scum out of these: (though all except radish are really not possible if you account for other stuff than DTs role)
trucks
radish
FF

or:

Stefl
Mantle
and
(a left out person from post my last post)

So, to me this means, that if prof is scum, radish had to be scum or both tabaha and pezus are scum and mantle was scum.

DarkThanatos said:
Stefl- let me put it up for you. Mario IS poisoner or roleblocker.
Either spurge or tabaha are also scum. If spurge is scum, prof is not scum and tabaha is not scum. If tabaha is scum, spurge is not scum, and prof is scum.
Those are the most likely situations. Others include Pezus and prof being scum, spurge and you being scum, tabaha and you being scum.

I will go over mario next, and who is possible scum with him if your claim is true. Tabaha and prof both being not scum is illogical, both can be scum, or one of them is town, but both of them being town, I don't see it. If both prof + mario are scum, radish had to be scum. Spurge and mario can't be both scum if prof is scum. More to analyse, here I come.