By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:
what are they! I have not seen them.
Go on.

"Why did you say we would be upset at your role if you had blocked a mafia kill?"

Also, tabaha still hasn't answered how he knew his tracking of FF didn't go through.

I got my message saying it didn't go through. I assumed it was because he died. are you not reading what i post? cause i already explained it on the first post

Around the Network
tabaha said:
pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:
Go on.

"Why did you say we would be upset at your role if you had blocked a mafia kill?"

Also, tabaha still hasn't answered how he knew his tracking of FF didn't go through.

I got my message saying it didn't go through. I assumed it was because he died. are you not reading what i post? cause i already explained it on the first post

Your message would have said that FF did not go anywhere if FF was blocked by spurge. It wouldn't say "didn't go through".

Furthermore, even if spurge is lying, and ff was not blocked and DID go somewhere, zero was blocked, not you. You would've seen him go somewhere, not "it did not go through".

spurgeonryan said:
Are you people crazy! It is obviously prof! Look at this. He tunnels tabaha all game and now ..meh..spurge. Nice going stefl. Got you to stay in the game just to help us lose.

No, if what you said to be the truth, it does not prove anything about prof, but proves that tabaha lied about tracking prof.

tabaha said:
pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:
Go on.

No, if he simply died, you would get his nighttarget regardless.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Because I had just been sitting here like a dueche not saying anything about it. That is why. What did you think when I claimed? You thought I was an asshole? didnt you. Like usual. spurge the deuche. At what point in this game have I been scummy? Other than not being here. Tell me ?

I have tried my best to show that I am trustworthy without blowing my role. Now even if I am not lynched I will be killed or roleblocked myself. Probably by yours turley prof.

wopuld I have unvoted you if I was scum? Or what about mario? I gve everyone do justice. Plus when have I ever lurked as scum? What a stupid thing to do, especially as myself. I do not know how else to put it. Or prove myself. Someone is either covering up, want to believe that someone is not who they are, or they are lying. Everyone has lied this game it seems. What happened to lynch all liers. Your first idea is usuall they right one. Hmm?

I said before. Prof, mario or tabaaha. since no one was voting for tabaha I voted for mario. Mario is more tricky anyways. IF you guys want we can do tabaha. Maybe he has a big role. He has played like last game so he probagbly does.

Mario is trickier!

Look, if you're telling the truth, then tabaha is lying about being a tracker! And if tabaha is lying, then Mario actually has more confirmation that HE is the real tracker.

You are going after the hardest to read player instead of the guaranteed scum, ACCORDING TO YOUR OWN ROLE RESULTS!

You should have been 100% sure that tabaha was lying, and so voted him. You should also not be suspicious of me "tunneling tabaha" since tabaha IS THE LIAR.

LOL. You really should've counterclaimed doc instead of blocker. It would have caused a lot more confusion. Keep up with the game next time.

pezus said:
tabaha said:
pezus said:
spurgeonryan said:
Go on.

Do you think FF was the doc then or what? He can take action the night he dies, or at least it has been that way since I started playing I think.

That is always the case.

No, I want spurge to make a clear structured post of what exactly he is and has done over the nights.

here, If he wants to have a fill-in form:

Spurgeonryan - Character Sheet
Name: xxxxxxxxx
Role: xxxxxxxxx
Target Night 1: xxxxxxxxx
Target Night 2: xxxxxxxxx
Prefered Lynch Day 3: xxxxxxxxx

Spurge, please fill in the correct answers in the fields labeled with 'xxxxxxxxx', please, only one answer is valid per field, this also means you have to be decisive on your prefered lynch today.

spurgeonryan said:
Has anyone gone against my claim Zero? does there always have to be a doc? Was final fan a doc? That is what I wax saying pezus. how many docs? Maybe final fan or anyone was a doc who has died?

Prof is a master player zero. You just have not seen it yet. most of us have, trucks just is blinded by loyalty that he cannot see it.

unvote
vote:tabaha

the tying tipping point vote.

spurgeonryan said:
French Maid
Town roleblocker
Tabaha
Prof
prefered day three lynch prof, actual vote Tabaha

okay, then...

tabaha, could you please fill out the same form that spurge did, only that you also post your results next to your night action.