By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I still think that lynching tabaha could solve more than lynching spurge, but at least spurge is a claimed roleblocker... who very well could be scum.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
DarkThanatos said:
pezus said:
Why did spurge keep saying we wouldn't want to hear his role because he used it stupidly if he thought he STOPPED A FUCKING KILL? Yeah, I'm leaning spurge now too. Tabaha should vote for him then so DT can determine his alignment.

I agree. It is looking very much like Spurge is the scum player now then. I can't be certain on it though. I still think we should vote Mario for now. 

Look.

Spurge says he blocked me. Tabaha says he tracked me to Trucks.

One of them is lying, if not both.

If one of them is lying, then it will take at max, 2 lynches to get a scum.
IE, we are GUARANTEED to get a scum if we lynch one of them.

Why go after Mario which WON'T PROVE ANYTHING? We'd STILL have two liars, spurge and tabaha to sort through.
We lynch spurge, we get the roleblocker, meaning mafia can only stop ONE role, through murder.
Meaning zero gets to use his role so long as he is doc'd.

But it WILL prove something. I have explained this in depth with my ability!. Pezus' understands it clearly. 

Why are you determined not to lynch mario today? 

Say one of them is lying, from what we can work out there are 3 scum left MINIMUM. we misslynch today, they get a nighkill, and the poisoner stays alive. Suddenly we have a 3-3 situation with a town poisoned. 

Wheras we KNOW Mario is not a mislynch! Why take a needless risk

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Prof. You yourself claimed town roleblocker. If you are town you would know first hand that you can claim town roleblocker but not be roleblocker. Lynching Spurge is BY NO MEANS a certain roleblocker lynch.
Hey, yeh. We could get lucky. BUT WHY TAKE THE RISK when Mario is right there?

@Stefl, surely you can see where I'm coming from?

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DarkThanatos said:
theprof00 said:
DarkThanatos said:
pezus said:
Why did spurge keep saying we wouldn't want to hear his role because he used it stupidly if he thought he STOPPED A FUCKING KILL? Yeah, I'm leaning spurge now too. Tabaha should vote for him then so DT can determine his alignment.

I agree. It is looking very much like Spurge is the scum player now then. I can't be certain on it though. I still think we should vote Mario for now. 

Look.

Why go after Mario which WON'T PROVE ANYTHING? We'd STILL have two liars, spurge and tabaha to sort through.
We lynch spurge, we get the roleblocker, meaning mafia can only stop ONE role, through murder.

But it WILL prove something. I have explained this in depth with my ability!. Pezus' understands it clearly. 

Say one of them is lying, from what we can work out there are 3 scum left MINIMUM. we misslynch today, they get a nighkill, and the poisoner stays alive. Suddenly we have a 3-3 situation with a town poisoned. 

STOP THINKING EVERYTHING YOU SAY IS ALREADY PROVEN!

I need votals, I don't want to radish tabaha.

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
theprof00 said:
DarkThanatos said:
pezus said:

Look.

HOW do we KNOW?

In my eyes, I KNOW tabaha is lying because I WAS NOT AT TRUCKS. Sorry, but I trust myself over trusting this supposed clear evidence that Mario is GUARANTEED scum. I THINK mario is scum, but I KNOW tabaha is scum!

If you don't want to write it out again, just point me to the post where you did!

DarkThanatos said:

That is the only problem with your theory. Lynching me would be a terrible mistake and WOULD be a mislynch. Where as, we have two liars right in front of us. Spurge or Tabaha. Pick one of them.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

pezus said:

The poisoner...

Obviously, I was talking about him being mafia though. I should have been more specific, I guess.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

pezus said:
let's just go with spurge and see where it goes from there. Mario can wait. We will know more about him tomorrow. There will be no excuse if either tabaha or mario claim to have not tracked him.

No, we have definatly more against tabaha than we have against spurge.

The biggest problem, is, that to me, spurge should get in here and make a clear singular post, without left open questions, and I think we should not progress to the next day without it.