By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I think I'm with Trucks. I'm much more down to lynch a roleblocker (spurge) as it opens up more roles to be used tonight.

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
pezus said:
Why did spurge keep saying we wouldn't want to hear his role because he used it stupidly if he thought he STOPPED A FUCKING KILL? Yeah, I'm leaning spurge now too. Tabaha should vote for him then so DT can determine his alignment.

BAM

*claps* the most sense a person had for the whole day, congrats pezus.

theprof00 said:

Pezus could only be redirected. You can't bus a dead player.

And if he was redirected, then pezus COULDN'T have received the information that linkz was a town captain. Meaning pezus would STILL be lying.
I don't see how you could possibly entertain such a scenario without understanding that pezus would have to be scum.

I don't believe your story.

I was under the assumption that I would have been redirected and tracked someone else to Zero. As in I targeted Pezus, but really tracked someone else.

What are you talking about with Pezus being redirected? lol

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Prof- I dont see why you are so easy to lynch Spurge for claiming blocker now. After all, if we had had the same attitude- You would be lynched now.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

theprof00 said:
Its enough for ME stefl, but dt insists that i visited trucks.
I know tabaha is scum because i was never at trucks, i went to dt.
But i can't convince someone who insists that there must be all this crazy situations in order to fit the belief that I'm scum.

DT has made no sense to me this whole game, qUcyy.

Around the Network
pezus said:
supermario128 said:
Btw. Thanatos claiming sensor as scum would be very easy to do because he knows how many scum players were on the lynch train. Heck, I claimed sensor when I was scum a while back as well.

No, he would not...

Please explain how he wouldn't.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

DarkThanatos said:
pezus said:
Why did spurge keep saying we wouldn't want to hear his role because he used it stupidly if he thought he STOPPED A FUCKING KILL? Yeah, I'm leaning spurge now too. Tabaha should vote for him then so DT can determine his alignment.

I agree. It is looking very much like Spurge is the scum player now then. I can't be certain on it though. I still think we should vote Mario for now. 

Look.

Spurge says he blocked me. Tabaha says he tracked me to Trucks.

One of them is lying, if not both.

If one of them is lying, then it will take at max, 2 lynches to get a scum.
IE, we are GUARANTEED to get a scum if we lynch one of them.

Why go after Mario which WON'T PROVE ANYTHING? We'd STILL have two liars, spurge and tabaha to sort through.
We lynch spurge, we get the roleblocker, meaning mafia can only stop ONE role, through murder.
Meaning zero gets to use his role so long as he is doc'd.

Stefl1504 said:
theprof00 said:
Its enough for ME stefl, but dt insists that i visited trucks.
I know tabaha is scum because i was never at trucks, i went to dt.
But i can't convince someone who insists that there must be all this crazy situations in order to fit the belief that I'm scum.

DT has made no sense to me this whole game, qUcyy.

I have never insisted you visited trucks! I have never insisted that Spurge is telling the truth. I said I highly doubt you protected me when you could protect yourself. 

What crazy situations have i insisted upon? The only thing I've insisted upon is that Mario is poisoner or roleblocker.  

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

supermario128 said:
pezus said:
supermario128 said:
Btw. Thanatos claiming sensor as scum would be very easy to do because he knows how many scum players were on the lynch train. Heck, I claimed sensor when I was scum a while back as well.

No, he would not...

Poisoner

theprof00 said:
supermario128 said:
pezus said:
supermario128 said:

No, he would not...

Poisoner

He still could make up something in order to throw town into moar chaos.