By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I've made my choice.

Vote: spurge

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
DarkThanatos said:

They can't both be scum. I've already explained this. Even if against all logic and reasoning you were town we would lynch Spurge, because he is roleblocker, and therefore stopping zero. 

You are probably the roleblocker yourself. Or perhaps poisoner. 

So you are saying mafia can't have a godfather?

A godfather would still come up on my results. Because i'm not scanning anyone. I'm being told how many non-town are on a lynch not finding out anyone in particular's role. 

Besides, if there was a godfather- then that would make my role redundant every single turn he voted for the player. Which is way more OP then the normal role of a godfather. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

DarkThanatos said:
theprof00 said:
Look.
Either you believe spurge, meaning i cannot be poisoner if i was blocked, but could be mafia, (i am still uncontested) ( oh also a side note. I asked pezus to scan ff. Why would i do that if he was doc? Unless me and pezus are on the same team) that would mean we are two mafia. Remember this point as i continue.
So one of tabaha and spurge are lying because i cant be both blocked and tracked to someone.
Theres another scum. So again, if you believe spurge then there are three mafia here. Me, pezus, and tabaha.
Now there's also the fact that mario said he tracked pezus to zero.
That would mean Pezus is the roleblocker, which conflicts with spurge being a roleblocker.
So if pezus is the roleblocker, then he cant be the coroner.
Which means that unless mafia is automatically notified of their victims roles, mafia could not know if ff was doc.
But ff was supposedly blocked night one, so he couldnt have visited stefl which means he cannot possibly be the doc.

So, whether or not you believe spurge, i simply cannot be scum.
If hes telling the truth, doc ff couldnt visit stefl.
If spurge is lying, then tabaha is telling the truth, which means mario is not a tracker, tabaha is.
Which means pezus wasnt at zero's last night.
Meaning spurge was as was mario.

Meaning pezus is NOT mafia roleblocker.
Furthermore, this means that mafia would have to be spurge, mario, and myself, yet if i am scum and pezus is town...WHY would i want pezus to scan ff?

Scum you could quite easily kill Pezus tonight and stop his scan from coming through, you could then claim "He was killed so that he couldnt scan FF"  and then when asked why you didn't protect him claim "Well DT told me to protect Zero so i did". Your roleblocker could block Stefl the only person who is guarenteed a doc ability. Leaving him open to your scum team to kill him

IF PEZUS IS KILLED, THEN ONLY ONE BLOCK CAN HAPPEN, MEANING ZERO, OR YOU, OR MARIO GET TO USE YOUR ROLES.

Look. Both spurge and tabaha are lying.
I know I wasn't at trucks' place, and I'm confident I wasn't blocked, OTHERWISE mafia targeted a player who Stefl PROMISED to protect without blocking stefl! The person they KNEW was going to protect zero! That is sheer insanity.

Why block zero and target zero to die if they could've simply just blocked stefl??????

The only explanation is that they couldn't trust that zero wouldn't be protected by a second doc.
So instead of blocking stefl and targeting zero, only to be blocked by a second doc, they simply blocked zero and tried to kill someone else, which was exactly my reasoning as to why I protected someone who didn't have attention on him (you, dt), which I already said 24 hours ago.

pezus said:

So do you think there is a redirector/bus-driver or something?

If you are telling the truth, yes.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

DarkThanatos said:

Again, why would Poisoner help town? HE WOULDN'T. 

Right. Obviously the poisoner would kill all the town and then lose to the mafia. He would never try to kill mafia...

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
DarkThanatos said:
Stefl1504 said:
~quote~

you theorem breaks @bold

Why would it break at bold? A scum Pezus would not clear a very suspcious Linkz, because having town think a mafia player is dead is beneficial to them as all these scenarious later on figuring if someone is scum or not depend on them. A scum Pezus would have said that Linkz was Rolecop Mafia, or some other role which can't get confirmed or denied. 

No, it could just be a scum pezus utilising the truth and fact that linkz IS town in his own advantage if there is any reason for him to flip. I remember defending townies more often than I defended scum as scum. Defending scum is risky, defending a townie, not.

I would agree with you there definately except for one thing- the only reason Linkz would flip would be if the coroner investigated him. Zero wouldn't investigate him, and if there was another coroner, then Pezus would have bigger fish on his plate then a dead Linkz alignment. 

Whicever way you look at it we should still vote Mario in my opinion, as he has consistantly been the most scummy for the longest, and seeing as the way my theorom breaks down, even if you are correct, is on the assumption Pezus is scum which i think we both highly doubt.  

With Truck's voting spurge I need you as the last player I can be pretty confident is town on Mario's lynch. Trust me on this. Mario will flip poisoner or roleblocker. If he doesn't then lynch me straight away tomorrow as scum. I am literally 100% serious. You can quote me on this. In fact I will vote myself because I would have been such an epic fail scum.

I need you on this otherwise I can't act as cop tonight. 

supermario128 said:
pezus said:

So do you think there is a redirector/bus-driver or something?

If you are telling the truth, yes.

Pezus could only be redirected. You can't bus a dead player.

And if he was redirected, then pezus COULDN'T have received the information that linkz was a town captain. Meaning pezus would STILL be lying.
I don't see how you could possibly entertain such a scenario without understanding that pezus would have to be scum.

I don't believe your story.

pezus said:
Why did spurge keep saying we wouldn't want to hear his role because he used it stupidly if he thought he STOPPED A FUCKING KILL? Yeah, I'm leaning spurge now too. Tabaha should vote for him then so DT can determine his alignment.

BAM

Btw. Thanatos claiming sensor as scum would be very easy to do because he knows how many scum players were on the lynch train. Heck, I claimed sensor when I was scum a while back as well.

Nintendo still doomed?

pezus said:
Why did spurge keep saying we wouldn't want to hear his role because he used it stupidly if he thought he STOPPED A FUCKING KILL? Yeah, I'm leaning spurge now too. Tabaha should vote for him then so DT can determine his alignment.

I agree. It is looking very much like Spurge is the scum player now then. I can't be certain on it though. I still think we should vote Mario for now.