By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I wouldn't put to much weight on DT's supposed powers. That could very well be a scum fakeclaim.

At this point, I'd said let's lynch spurge and let me die in peace.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
I wouldn't put to much weight on DT's supposed powers. That could very well be a scum fakeclaim.

True- but if i was scum and wanted to fakeclaim I would have chosen Doctor surely? Then I could easily mislynch the very suspicious seeming Prof. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Because if Mario is ALSO gone, I will be left with a bunch of people who aren't even capable of sanity.

I also want to know if DT is 100% sure that his role also counts the votes of a poisoner into the scumcount.

DarkThanatos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

True- but if i was scum and wanted to fakeclaim I would have chosen Doctor surely? Then I could easily mislynch the very suspicious seeming Prof. 

Not with how much time he wasted until his claim, but you make a good point there. Why, but how about, not claiming doc in order to strengthen that thought that he could easily misclaimed. Also if both of them (spurge and prof) are truthful !now!, this means that tabaha should be lynched and not mario.

Look.
Either you believe spurge, meaning i cannot be poisoner if i was blocked, but could be mafia, (i am still uncontested) ( oh also a side note. I asked pezus to scan ff. Why would i do that if he was doc? Unless me and pezus are on the same team) that would mean we are two mafia. Remember this point as i continue.
So one of tabaha and spurge are lying because i cant be both blocked and tracked to someone.
Theres another scum. So again, if you believe spurge then there are three mafia here. Me, pezus, and tabaha.
Now there's also the fact that mario said he tracked pezus to zero.
That would mean Pezus is the roleblocker, which conflicts with spurge being a roleblocker.
So if pezus is the roleblocker, then he cant be the coroner.
Which means that unless mafia is automatically notified of their victims roles, mafia could not know if ff was doc.
But ff was supposedly blocked night one, so he couldnt have visited stefl which means he cannot possibly be the doc.

So, whether or not you believe spurge, i simply cannot be scum.
If hes telling the truth, doc ff couldnt visit stefl.
If spurge is lying, then tabaha is telling the truth, which means mario is not a tracker, tabaha is.
Which means pezus wasnt at zero's last night.
Meaning spurge was as was mario.

Meaning pezus is NOT mafia roleblocker.
Furthermore, this means that mafia would have to be spurge, mario, and myself, yet if i am scum and pezus is town...WHY would i want pezus to scan ff?

Around the Network
Stefl1504 said:
DarkThanatos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Not with how much time he wasted until his claim, but you make a good point there. Why, but how about, not claiming doc in order to strengthen that thought that he could easily misclaimed. Also if both of them (spurge and prof) are truthful !now!, this means that tabaha should be lynched and not mario.

I just think that spurge not claiming doc only proves that he is not the doc, nothing else.

DarkThanatos said:
ARGH. SO MANY ROLES AND FAKECLAIMS.
Right.
I know for a fact that Spurge, Tabaha and Mario CAN'T be not-town- because I only got a result of 2 on night 1.
So that situation is blown out the window.

If both Spurge and Tabaha are not-town that means Mario IS town from day one (Tabaha, Spurge, Linkz, Pezus, DT, Zero, Mario). If Mario is town, that means that Pezus is not town- because Mario says he tracked Pezus to Zero, implying he is the roleblocker and Pezus's claim is a lie. Which directly contradicts my result from day one of only two town.
Therefore I think it is safe to say that both Spurge AND Tabaha can't be non-town.
Anyone disagree with my logic there?

If Mario is town, then that means that Pezus and probably then Linkz are the non-town players (due to Pezus' clearing of Linkz) This would mean both Tabaha and Spurge are town. If they are town, then that means that from day two scum must be two of Prof, Mantle and Stefl.
I think this situation is unlikely now. I think it is safe to assume therfore that Mario IS scum. 
Can anyone disagree with this statement here? Bolded to make it stand out which one I mean.

As it stands right now- everything else gets very messy.
The only person I feel confident is DEFINATELY not town right now in all scenarios is Mario.

Vote Mario

If we all vote Mario tonight, and the players who vote him are Myself, Trucks, Stefl, Zero (Confirmed townies imo) and then the last player is either Tabaha or Prof or Spurge, then I can get a read of how many scum players were on the vote. If it is 1- that player is scum. If it is 0 - that player is town.
This way I can act as a cop and not be roleblocked!

My results show that two scum players voted Radish night one.  If Mario is town, then that means Pezus is definately scum. If Pezus is scum, then that means Linkz is also scum because Pezus cleared them. 

If Pezus and Linkz are scum, then that means Tabaha and Spurge must both be town to ensure the number is still 2. Understand so far? 

If Spurge is town, and Mario is town, then that means that the two not-towns from day two come from You, Prof and Mantle. Which unless you or mantle were scum, can't be true. 

Therefore my initial assumption that Mario is town cannot be true. 

Stefl1504 said:
Because if Mario is ALSO gone, I will be left with a bunch of people who aren't even capable of sanity.

I also want to know if DT is 100% sure that his role also counts the votes of a poisoner into the scumcount.

Yes I am 100% certain, because Hat tells me how many Non-Town players are on the list. Poisoner is not town presumably, so i think it is safe to assume poisoner is not counted. 

You know prof, no matter if you are town or scum, if you just said tabaha is not truthfull about following you to trucks(it was trucks, right?), it would've been enough, also spurge should've been able to tell you shouldn't have been able to be at trucks.

This then again leads me to not believe tabaha, no matter what he is, he is prolly the smartest lynch target.

Dt
It does change because i vleared you based on the fact that you were targeted for nightkill by mafia.
If i was blocked, then you were NOT targeted by mafia, meaning there is no reason for me to think that mafia wants you dead, meaning there is no reason i should trust you.

Hell, if you want to say "maybe ff was doc" i could say the same thing about YOUR role. It's NOT good evidence you're using on me.