By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

It is clear that one of the two, spurge or tabaha, definately lied if not both.
Prof did lie.

Right now, in the claim constelation, mario is the most likely to not have lied.

I have to say, I really, really thought that spurge is the other doc from how he behaved day 2. Him not being the doc, I have no reason to put him on my town list. I need to look at how spurge behaved while prof was fakeclaiming to have blocked tabaha.

Around the Network
zero129 said:
DarkThanatos said:
zero129 said:
DarkThanatos said:
zero129 said:
Ok then guys if we are going to vote someone now we need a solid plan of action for tonight
So far i think this should be a number 1 thing to do
Stefl protects prof
prof protects me

Then you scan someone thats dead pezus such as Mario if its him we are going to lynch
The trackers track someone and watcher watch someone

Won't work Zero. Stefl used up his doc ability last night. Stefl can't protect anyone. Besides- if Prof is one of the other Mafia, then you are left unprotected and could be killed, now that we know that the doc is either Prof or the dead FF and can't confirm which. 

Hmm i never thought it was a one shot deal but i guess that does make sense.

Well then prof should target me anyways   after all when did the doc protecting himself become allowed?, i remember last time i was doc i wasnt allowed to protect myself .

Last game Rol protected himself 3 times, this game Prof claims to be able to protect himself as well as he said that was his plan tonight. 

Zero, can you vote Mario now please. 

Still i dont think prof should protect himself imo he should protect me also things are moving a bit fast with mario i need to think about the outcomes here first

One being

We lynch Mario tonight he turns out to be town/ Prof protects himself / Mafia target me as lets face it im a duck out in hunting season/

2 more town goes down plus now i cant give you guys my scan cos im dead/ Prof claims he doc himself / you guys move on to lynch spurge or tabaha

I dont know something seems funky about it all

From my analysis of my role, I've already shown that Mario cannot be town. You don't need to worry about that being the case. 

In fact- you target Prof. If Prof really is the doc- he WILL protect you tonight. If you end up being killed, then we know that Prof is not the Doc. Which means that tabaha is telling the truth, and the final scum is Spurge. We win. 

Stefl- if your ability is multiple shot of the doc- then you need to protect Pezusor me. Don't say which for obvious reasons. We are imperitive if this plan is to work through. Alternatively protect yourself to stop them double guessing. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Stefl1504 said:
Prof did lie.

Right now, in the claim constelation, mario is the most likely to not have lied.

I have to say, I really, really thought that spurge is the other doc from how he behaved day 2. Him not being the doc, I have no reason to put him on my town list. I need to look at how spurge behaved while prof was fakeclaiming to have blocked tabaha.

Mario is also the only one that can't be town. He has been under large suspicion for the longest as well. 

I thought Spurge was the doc as well to be honest, he didn't- hence why he is on my list too. 

OH MY GAWD TABAHA! Did it say "Your action failed"
Or what?!
Did it say blocked or failed or LOL look at who died?
Its really not a difficult question!

Dt youre right stefl used his ability last night on rucks.
So you're saying i didn't necessarily doc anyone. Fine.

All that means is that youre not cleared to me anymore. If that's what you wanted, good job
You got it.

And you're ignoring the rest of the post. I could not be tracked to trucks AND blocked at the same time.
I am un counterclaimed, i have two people telling conflicting stories about what they did to me last night in order to get me lynched as poisoner, and what's worse is that if spurge is telling the truth, i CANNOT be the poisoner.

Again...THINK
Get it through your skull. I am town.

Around the Network

DT, I told people already yesterday I prefer to decide on using my role myself.

Anyway, I think we should lynch spurge today, the 'trackers' target me, I do something 'random' useful. I think the poisoner will die tonight, because the lying scum should be able to make him out, and I think at this stage, the poisoner will go all out on poisoning the mafia team.

@pezus, prof did lie, 100%, when he claimed roleblocker and messed it up. Also, like I already said, FF could've been the doc. I want you to investigate our lynchee (obviously), anyway, I have to take pretty much everything in order today.

@spurge, why didn't you target me night one?

Vote: spurge

DarkThanatos said:
Stefl1504 said:
Prof did lie.

Mario is also the only one that can't be town. He has been under large suspicion for the longest as well. 

I thought Spurge was the doc as well to be honest, he didn't- hence why he is on my list too. 

Elaborate how he can be the only one who isn't town, I can't follow you. Anyway, if you believe that he isn't town, you should believe that tabaha is telling the truth, thus prof AND spurge must be lying, right?

theprof00 said:
Dt youre right stefl used his ability last night on rucks.
So you're saying i didn't necessarily doc anyone. Fine.

All that means is that youre not cleared to me anymore. If that's what you wanted, good job
You got it.

And you're ignoring the rest of the post. I could not be tracked to trucks AND blocked at the same time.
I am un counterclaimed, i have two people telling conflicting stories about what they did to me last night in order to get me lynched as poisoner, and what's worse is that if spurge is telling the truth, i CANNOT be the poisoner.

Again...THINK
Get it through your skull. I am town.

AHAH! 

If you really were the doc. THEN NOTHING WOULD HAVE CHANGED. You would still have known you doc'd me! 

I never said that Tabaha and Spurge were both town, in fact i have named scenarios were they are scum multiple times. One of them IS lying. 

If spurge is telling the truth then you ARE NOT poisoner because Trucks was still poisoned. Why are you neglecting simple pieces of logic that you previously would have definately used? Is it because you are trying to clear yourself as town? You are not making me any more confident about you...

Stefl1504 said:
DarkThanatos said:
Stefl1504 said:
Prof did lie.

Elaborate how he can be the only one who isn't town, I can't follow you. Anyway, if you believe that he isn't town, you should believe that tabaha is telling the truth, thus prof AND spurge must be lying, right?

Ok- I'll repost it again and try and make it clearer for you. 

Not necessarily- if Mario is scum, he is not the tracker. That does not mean that Tabaha is the tracker though. They could both be lying. 

pezus said:
Why spurge and not mario, stefl? Mario is far more dangerous and he is almost guaranteed scum (look at DT's posts). We can confirm spurge if he votes for mario.

Because, if not spurge, then prof or tabaha, and surely not mario. Also, i want to know why he as a 'town' roleblocker didn't counterclaim when prof was on his claim, he vanished into thin air after he prolly read through stuff happening yesterday and why spurge didn't target me last night.