By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
pezus said:
Great analysis there, DT. Yes, I agree with your points. Thanks for putting this down. It makes my head spin to think about the possibilities here. I say we let spurge be the last vote then if we are going to vote Mario instead of tabaha or spurge.

Tabaha will have to clear up how he knew his tracking didn't go through though first.

Actually- we only need 5 to lynch. 4 need to be town. 

Pezus- if you vote Mario- (I think you are definately town), and two of Zero, Stefl and Trucks vote town. Then we can have spurge come in and make the fifth.  

I agree with you, it is actually brain numbingly convoluted. This means we have to tackle this thinking it through even more though. Pezus- if you cornoer Mario tonight, then we can find out if he is poisoner or roleblocker or whatever the third scum role is. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
pezus said:
tabaha said:
pezus my action didn't go through. And he died so i would never think about being blocked. Would you think about it?

quoting you so you can answer my question. I need it quickly.

because the pm said it? i'm not understanding that question

Dt listen to me.
He could not have blocked me because there was no kill.
Stefl already used his doc ability AND i cant be poisoner because if i was blovked then trucks couldnt be poisoned!

Im the fucking doc. I have lied ONCE. Not serially. I lied aboit being a roleblovker in order to protect my doc role. Period.
Feel free ANYONE to counterclaim me right now.
If there is another doc, as you believe there is, then they should have no problem countering me because id be scum.

THINK

zero129 said:
Ok then guys if we are going to vote someone now we need a solid plan of action for tonight
So far i think this should be a number 1 thing to do
Stefl protects prof
prof protects me

Then you scan someone thats dead pezus such as Mario if its him we are going to lynch
The trackers track someone and watcher watch someone

Won't work Zero. Stefl used up his doc ability last night. Stefl can't protect anyone. Besides- if Prof is one of the other Mafia, then you are left unprotected and could be killed, now that we know that the doc is either Prof or the dead FF and can't confirm which. 

theprof00 said:
Dt listen to me.
Stefl already used his doc ability AND i cant be poisoner because if i was blovked then trucks couldnt be poisoned!

Im the fucking doc. I have lied ONCE. Not serially. I lied aboit being a roleblovker in order to protect my doc role. Period.
If there is another doc, as you believe there is, then they should have no problem countering me because id be scum.

THINK

How did you know stefl already used his doc ability? did i miss some post from him saying that?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Dt listen to me.

THINK

I am thinking. FF could have been the doctor. We can't confirm that is not the case unless Pezus scans him- which he can't do because we need him to scan Mario. Depending on what the scan result is, and Hat telling me the number- we will be able to find another scum for certain. 

Stefl used his doc ability LAST NIGHT. He could have been the one that stopped the kill! 

pezus said:
theprof00 said:
Dt listen to me.

THINK

Stefl used his doc ability last night, so it is possible that he stopped the kill. Not saying it's likely. Alright, Mario or spurge or tabaha then? TBH I think a Mario lynch would be best because of his amazingly scummy lynch train today and contradictions. Then let spurge be the last vote and tabaha track stefl. OK?

Sounds good. Spurge should be the one to vote Mario. Makes much more sense as only one that voted both night 1 and night 2. 

zero129 said:
DarkThanatos said:
zero129 said:
Ok then guys if we are going to vote someone now we need a solid plan of action for tonight
So far i think this should be a number 1 thing to do
Stefl protects prof
prof protects me

Then you scan someone thats dead pezus such as Mario if its him we are going to lynch
The trackers track someone and watcher watch someone

Won't work Zero. Stefl used up his doc ability last night. Stefl can't protect anyone. Besides- if Prof is one of the other Mafia, then you are left unprotected and could be killed, now that we know that the doc is either Prof or the dead FF and can't confirm which. 

Hmm i never thought it was a one shot deal but i guess that does make sense.

Well then prof should target me anyways   after all when did the doc protecting himself become allowed?, i remember last time i was doc i wasnt allowed to protect myself .

Last game Rol protected himself 3 times, this game Prof claims to be able to protect himself as well as he said that was his plan tonight. 

Zero, can you vote Mario now please. 

theprof00 said:
Dt listen to me.

THINK

I think Stefl can use his doc ability all he wants, his only limitation is that he can use only one of his absorbed abilities per night.

Signature goes here!

oh well i have to leave for 2 hours