By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Linkzmax said:
"more"

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
Linkzmax said:
Mario, a bomb blows up when killed or sometimes when lynched. A PGO can kill a doc.

Either way, it doesn't explain why he wanted protection if he was the bomb...

He could be playing it off to look like he had a VERY powerful role, but then to actually role claim made it pointless.

I just don't understand what he was trying to do there.

Nintendo still doomed?

prof you seem to be saying something, but somehow there's no meaning behind it.

@mario
First, it's zero. Second, he was drunk.(apparently) Even if there's daytalking, I don't think anyone would have coached him to claim like that.

pezus said:
Stefl1504 said:
Is it that I am acidic or something like that, because the moment I waltz in there is silence... when before you made 84 posts in 5 hours Oo

You might be having that same effect on yourself. You have no excuse; you were last online 2 hours ago

aue contraire, I was never offline my dear~

Well, I totally forgot that this game is no flip, so I have to say that I am insecure that lynching day 1 is the best idea. Well, I assume we do have some kind of coroner though. It is still shaking my very fundament of day 1 lynches should be standard.

I am still to lazy to read through the last few posts with full attention, but it could also be because it is 4 am here T_T tedious stuff is tedious... from the little I caught right now... linkz, mario has a point, a bomb shouldn't want protection. Mario, linkz has a point, it's zero who claimed stuff (being drunk or not doesn't matter, since that is the easiest lie someone could put up)

Around the Network

With this being a no flip game I don't even think a lynch will help us at this point. We probably have a coroner, but he won't be able to keep up. We can be pretty sure that the player that died at night will be town, unless we have others out there that can kill as well. We have already heard talks about the possibility of a vigilante so that could be possible as could a serial killer.

If I had to chose one person to lynch it would be Mantle based on his play so far, but even then I'm not that comfortable about it.

Vote: No lynch

Nintendo still doomed?

Stefl1504 said:
linkz, mario has a point, a bomb shouldn't want protection. Mario, linkz has a point, it's zero who claimed stuff (being drunk or not doesn't matter, since that is the easiest lie someone could put up)

Indeed. After thinking about it I doubt mafia would want to claim "bomb", especially this early in the game. He has to be the bomb and he has to be pro town.

Although, claiming bomb would be a great way to make sure people don't target you, it would be too risky to claim it if you are not actually it. Even though claiming it in the first place eliminates the whole point of the role. -_-

Nintendo still doomed?

supermario128 said:
theprof00 said:

there is no risk by either person. null tell. metagaming by trucks and whoever else is arguing thid point.

furthermore, your conclusion is also wrong since by merit of saying "explanation in my op" he is virtually confirming it not appearing in his pm. but again, since we dont know what info mafia have access to, there is no way we can say whether a risk was taken or not, nor can we accurately debate who is "more town".

No there is no real risk unless pezus and ff were actually scum. Thus, they wouldn't know what town had in their PM's. I agree that it wasn't that risky for me, but at least I am trying to catch scum. You are just going on and on about me saying OP instead of PM. It really isn't that big of a deal Prof and I already mentioned what I really meant. Talk about something else now. :P

Also, Hatz just used that image since it fit the theme. I doubt it actually has anything to do with the game since it is related to that video Trucks posts.

No, there is a big deal in there somewhere, I'm sure of it. A lot of talk about "in the OP" and then lo and behold not a few minutes later, AN EXPLANATION IN THE OP. Miraculous! I'm not going "on and on". I made 2 posts about it. You're making me think that you're trying to paint me negatively, Mario, and if you're not scum, you should reconsider what you're saying, because you're doing a good job of drawing my attention.

I believe one of you is scum, I'm just not sure which one it is.

None of you are getting this ARGH. Trucks, you figuring it out IS as you pointed out, worthless. I totally agree you could have figured it out, you're a smart dude. The problem I'm seeing, is the TIMING of how everything worked there. Please, anyone, see for yourself. Usually in games where I don't participate a lot, it's because of timing. If I don't stay on top of the game, I lose the timing, and the timing of that whole exchange was very weird and very off. FF comes out of nowhere to answer a question he wasn't asked, pezus parrots, Trucks makes that "me too" comment to zero. Really, the only person I trust in that exchange is zero, (It's his OTHER stuff that worries me. That whole bomb thing [which I'm interpreting as PGO] is the main reason fyi) because he's the only one out of the loop. Just read it guys, the whole 30 posts or so is very very off. Something isn't right there.

My suspicions there:
a) pezus: doesn't answer Mario until after FF answers
b) Mario: swears the question was specifically for pezus, though I saw no real intention of that, nor behavior reactive of such a hope to catch pezus
c) Trucks: Says FF took a chance (yet we don't know what mafia know, so we SHOULDN'T know he took a chance). The only reasoning should be that normally mafia don't know town pms, therefore if FF confirmed something, then if mafia, less likely to know town pm, therefore more likely town. I understand the logic, but again, it's making an assumption of a variable we do not have. In my mind, this says Trucks knows the variable, because he is mafia, which is why he believes FF took the chance. Furthermore, makes a "me too" post, saying he knew there was no explanation.

I really don't like all the "pm quoting gambit". It reeks.

Lastly, the "op" thing. Again, maybe it was just a mistake. Maybe just a misspeak. Maybe it was just an accident. Doesn't help when THERE ACTUALLY IS AN EXPLANATION IN THE OP (through the picture's hidden title). Sorry, but it's extremely coincidental that a misspeak turned out to be true. Too coincidental.

@Prof

I understand everything you are getting at, I really do. At the same time you are looking too far into it. I saw nothing wrong with the timing of everyone's posts. Yes, my question was originally intended for Pezus. Yes, my use of the word "OP" instead of "PM" was a mistake. Yes, it was odd for FF to answer first as opposed to Pezus. Yes, you can find the hidden meaning in the actual OP. Yes, we are going on about something that doesn't matter.

I don't see what I am doing wrong to draw so much attention from you. How much posts do you have total Prof. Out of that what percentage is dealing with my one question? All I am saying is look at something else because I don't think you have anything here. At least, I know you are wrong about me. Like you said, it was odd for Pezus to not answer me right away, but his response when he did answer was fitting.

Nintendo still doomed?

Mario, what do you make of DT, Stefl, and Zero?