By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
pezus said:
TruckOSaurus said:
@pezus: I said he tracked you to zero not me.

oh yeah, that was it. Do you remember if zero had said he was blocked before Mario said he tracked me there?

zero told about the block before Mario showed up.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
@tabaha: Why did you go along with Mario's claim and vote for pezus if you knew he was lying about being a tracker?

i changed my vote to him as soon as i saw he claiming it. he only claimed when pezus was "safe"

i don't think so

pezus said:
tabaha said:

i don't think so

Why did you even suggest this scenario of mario being the doc? Why would he tell everyone to vote for me if he had no info?

I just pointed a possible scenario. and to the second question, I don't know because I'm not him

@trucks
If mario is telling the truth, then poisoner cant be pezus.
If mario is lying, then pezus vould be poisoner, but also just as unlikely.
If mario and spurge are on the same team, then tab could be poisoner.
If pezus is actually the blocker, and mario is tracker, then spurge is lying because i know he didnt block me, and why block someone like ff who implied being a strong role?
So spurge could be poisoner and tabaha as well.

Too hard to figure out who the poisoner is imo.
Probably not spurge s ii believe he actually is the mafia blocker.
So id say its either tab or mario.

Around the Network

pezus my action didn't go through. And he died so i would never think about being blocked. Would you think about it?

Lol @ spurge. Your flailing is lulzy.
I didnt fakeclaim to get linkz lynched. I fakeclaimed today and we lynched linkz yesterday.
You and tabaha both thought linkz was town.
Iirc i pointed out tabaha's posts saying he didn't believe linkz was scum, saying,"this is typical scum defending a player not on their team".
Remember that tabaha had NO good reasoning as to why linkz was town.

ARGH. SO MANY ROLES AND FAKECLAIMS.
Right.
I know for a fact that Spurge, Tabaha and Mario CAN'T be not-town- because I only got a result of 2 on night 1.
So that situation is blown out the window.

If both Spurge and Tabaha are not-town that means Mario IS town from day one (Tabaha, Spurge, Linkz, Pezus, DT, Zero, Mario). If Mario is town, that means that Pezus is not town- because Mario says he tracked Pezus to Zero, implying he is the roleblocker and Pezus's claim is a lie. Which directly contradicts my result from day one of only two town.
Therefore I think it is safe to say that both Spurge AND Tabaha can't be non-town.
Anyone disagree with my logic there?

If Mario is town, then that means that Pezus and probably then Linkz are the non-town players (due to Pezus' clearing of Linkz) This would mean both Tabaha and Spurge are town. If they are town, then that means that from day two scum must be two of Prof, Mantle and Stefl.
I think this situation is unlikely now. I think it is safe to assume therfore that Mario IS scum.
Can anyone disagree with this statement here? Bolded to make it stand out which one I mean.

As it stands right now- everything else gets very messy.
The only person I feel confident is DEFINATELY not town right now in all scenarios is Mario.

Vote Mario

If we all vote Mario tonight, and the players who vote him are Myself, Trucks, Stefl, Zero (Confirmed townies imo) and then the last player is either Tabaha or Prof or Spurge, then I can get a read of how many scum players were on the vote. If it is 1- that player is scum. If it is 0 - that player is town.
This way I can act as a cop and not be roleblocked!

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Spurge voted for Linkz didn't he?

Right now I point blank refuse to trust any of Tabaha, Prof or Spurge. I will not go along with any of their plans because all of them are fishy.

If tabaha is telling the truth, then Prof is a serial lier and is probably the final scum after Mario. If Prof is telling the truth, then tabaha is the final scum, if Spurge is telling the truth, then that doesn't mean Prof ISNT the doc- because it could just be that scum targetted the same player Stefl targetted.

theprof00 said:
Also another liar right here with spurgeon.
I am the un-counterclaimed doc. There is a doc based on the role confirmation by stefl. There IS a doc.
I am UNCOUNTERCLAIMED.

1. Why does that make Spurge a lier. Just because he claims to have blocked you, doesn't mean that he is lying. Scum could have targetted whoever Stefl protected. I think it was Trucks. 

2. Just because you are uncounterclaimed doesn't mean you are the doc. FF might have been the Doc. He was town, and would fit that Stefl was given Doctor night 1. You could have fakeclaimed doc to draw out the real doc for the rest of your team to kill- as he was looking like you were going to be lynched after your contradictory statements earlier. I know that you would have figured this out- you consider almost all the options. Thought you would leave that one out did you? 

I'm not saying you are not the doc. Right now I cannot prove either way. I will not believe you and your "silver tongue" as Spurge put it though. As i said in point 1. You and Spurge could be town and Tabaha the other scum.