By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

hmm how about this: mario is actually doc but couldn't say it yet because he's important so fakeclaimed tracker as it seemed to be a role that didn't exist.
prof being poisoner and knowing already mario's role claimed doc because he knew mario couldn't claim his real role
prof, how wrong am I?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Actually trucks it wasnt horrible.
I claimed to block tabaha, who is actually likely the killer last night, meanwhile it might out the real rolevlocker AND it protected my role.

And it created discussion.
Sure maybe it was risky, but have you ever known me to not protect my role or be risky? Trucks it's not that my lies couldn't let you trust me, but that you don't trust me to be myself.
Remember the fortune cookie?

Lying about my role is part of my playstyle. You just didnt realize that i had a good reason.

Your playstyle makes it impossible for me to trust you. Catching people lying is supposed to be a surefire way of outing scum but since you're a pathological liar it doesn't apply to you and it blurs everything.

I also don't like how you act like all the suspicion that was cast onto you was unwarranted. It makes me even more suspicious of you because a town you would recognize that there were many things to pointed to you being the poisoner.

Signature goes here!

tabaha said:
hmm how about this: mario is actually doc but couldn't say it yet because he's important so fakeclaimed tracker as it seemed to be a role that didn't exist.
prof being poisoner and knowing already mario's role claimed doc because he knew mario couldn't claim his real role
prof, how wrong am I?

I'm gonna say, very, very wrong. As a doc making up a fakeclaim to get someone lynch is pretty stupid because you might get caught in a lie.... hmmm... where did I see this happen... oh yeah... prof did that toDay.

Signature goes here!

pezus said:
@tabaha
1. How did it seem like tracker didn't exist?
2. How would prof know Mario is the doc?

1. I didn't claimed it when he claimed.

2. By paying attention to the game, I don't know

spurgeonryan said:
How about prof and trucks are working together as we have sort of seen the whole game. Both have fakeclaimed like 3 times this game it seems. As have many people.

Yeah its all a trick prof. But you dont say so until you have been caught. I actually did block you last night didnt I?

Very cunning. Haveing all of us running like chicken with our heads cut off.

Why wouldn't there be a roleblocker in this power heavey game again trucks? Lol!

Over trying shows you two to be scum. Maybe just prof. Trucks Nening it up and trying to protect the guy who basically got linkz lynched? Got rid of the hard players first huh prof?

unvote

vote:prof

Had to be sure. You have been playing us most of this game. Are you sure you are the doc or would you like to claim something else. Why have like three docs in this game? What abou tyou trucks?

You weren't kidding when you said you didn't follow the game.

1. I've only roleclaimed once: Poison Doctor
2. We already know there's a Scum Roleblocker, a town one seems unlikely
3. If you had been reading the last 100 posts, you'd know that I'm struggling with the idea that prof might be the poisoner, so I'm definately not workiong with him
4. I'm dying tonight, no need to worry about me.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

I cant think of everything pezus.

@pezus: I said he tracked you to zero not me.

Signature goes here!

Its now likely that all three of the players i analyzed from dts ability are scum.
Mario, tabaha, spurge.
Tabaha i know for sure.
Spurge just as much.
But mario tracking pezus? Not sure i buy it.

@porf: Tell me your thoughts on who the poisoner might be and why he target mantle and me.

Signature goes here!

@tabaha: Why did you go along with Mario's claim and vote for pezus if you knew he was lying about being a tracker?

Signature goes here!