By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DarkThanatos said:
theprof00 said:
As IF i would ever doc you zero. You are a massive failure.
Tabaha is a liar.
And im dovcing myself tonight because you retards couldnt catch scum even when i serve them to you on a platter.

So, you are quite willing to let the cop be killed? Even if he is playing badly- the cop is still a very important role. You said yourself that it was imperitive someone protected cop- but you decided to leave him without protection? You said you wanted Stefl to protect Zero. That way you could let him be killed by the mafia.

Let me explain to you DT. I'm STILL playing the game. Right now. Even as we speak. I write everything I say as if mafia can hear it. The problem is that you do not.

I confront the mafia and pose them with problems. You just try to avoid the ones they throw at you.

Around the Network
DarkThanatos said:
Right. I'll start off by roleclaiming. My name is Mechanic
My role: accountant. Passive ability. At the end of each day, I get given a number- which is how many non-town were on the lynchtrain each day. From this I can try and figure out who is scum from a numerical point of view. Hence why accountant I guess.
Night one I got the number 2. I thought that was a bit low- which is why i went for my Prof/Stefl theory as that would make 4 non-town.
Night two I got the number 2 as well. I'll get round to analysing this in a sec.

If Spurge is Doc, then Prof is poisoner, Tabaha is telling the truth and Mario is Roleblocker.

I want you to double and triple check these numbers, and check with hat again. I want to be 100% sure that no mistakes could've been made because I am going to make my analysis now.

hatmoza said:

Clue

Mafia Round 49

Player/Act

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Tabaha

Radish

Stefl

Spurge

Radish

Linkz

Linkz

Radish

Spurge

Trucks

Stefl

DT

Stefl

DT

Linkz

Radish

No Lynch

xxx

Pezus

Radish

DT

Radish

Linkz

Zero

Radish

Prof

F-F

xxx

Mario

Radish

Linkz

Mantle

No Lynch

Linkz

Prof

DT

Linkz

So 2 and 2.

Ok.

Fucking wish we had some goddamn flips jesus christ...is my first thought.

Second thought. Exactly how many scum do we have? 3 mafia makes sense for 12 players. 3 Scum and 1 poisoner makes sense based on the meta. However, Poisoner likely has a chance to kill mafia, so because of that, maybe it is increased mafia? Shame on Hat if so, because that gives scum an inordinate amount of support. The fact that I wasn't lynched should attest to that, but who knows? So, I'll make a 4 scum list and a 5 scum list.

4 scum:

Tabaha is scum, therefore he counts as one. So one more on the lynch, two off the lynch.
If pezus is to be trusted, -

Interrupted thought: I can't believe how scummy some of you people act. At least I have a reason to play like I am, to protect my role. Voting me today was, like, mindblowing. Two trackers, so you move to lynch someone else. Just wow guys. wow.

2nd interuppted thought: I'm going to side with the idea that mafia had no clue about the flips. If they did, I am going to berate Hatmoza for this fucking spaghetti mess.

Ok, so, if pezus is to be trusted, then linkz is not scum, and neither is pezus.
First name down the list we can't decide on is spurge. Is he scum? Possible second mafia.
Next lynch voter is DT, was targeted last night. Not scum.
Next lynch voter is zero, cop, not scum.
Next lynch voter is Mario, tracker? Unsure.

For voter recap we have tabaha, and either mario or spurge.

Non-voters:

Trucks, poison doc (proven to me), not scum.
Stefl, unsure. Kind of a weird role. Refused to do as I told him to. Could be a mafia thing. Anyway, whatever. Half and Half, possible scum.
Radish, still don't know his role. Said he was some kind of watcher who saw people and their roles, I think, possible scum.
FF. No idea of role. Was on tabaha, it was also my read that he was town. Was also killed at night. Pretty confident he's town.
Mantle. FBI agent? Wasn't really able to do anything. Possible scum.

Non-voters recap we have mantle, radish, stefl.
Now, linkz swore that radish was scum, and we don't really have proof that mantle wasn't.

I'll need to look at suspect lists and who they pushed to get an idea who is who. I'll come back to this.
I would say based on gut, stefl and radish?
Radish's role was really strange, seemed like a scummy kind of role, like a rolecop almost.
Stefl, like I said earlier this game, make a lot of sense as a scum balancing role. Kudos to Hat if he is scum. But should I trust that boogerbrain? lol jk Hat ya' fuckin' dummy :D
Mantle, can't really say I suspected him. Though it is still a possibility nonetheless because I can't confirm him.

This will need a reread of the thread. Reread Radish, reread stefl, reread mantle.

Voters analysis:
Spurge, tabaha, mario.

Spurge is always a blank to me because of how bad he is. Still hasn't claimed yet. Nearly the last to claim. That is usually indicative of scum. Also hasn't said anything important recently.
Mario, mario, mario. Very possibly mafia. Very suspicious of this guy with so many quirky investigative roles abound. Especially the number of lynch role accountant, and the FBI agent.

Based on how I feel about the meta (which roles feel likely and balanced), I would say that it's likely that for non-voters day 1, we would have radish, stefl...and for voters we would have tabaha and mario or spurge.

Of people left ot think about after today;s tabby lynch:
-tabaha -rafish
stefl and mario or spurge.

I've decided that 5 is too many, because that would mean all three non-voters listed are scum, which I find hard to believe, so I won't be doing a mock-up analysis for 5 scum.

ANd LOLOL

This actually worries me very much because it would mean mario and stefl have, not a guaranteed, but a very good chance of being on the same team...meaning that tracking stefl COULD do nothing.

I will issue new instructions based on this revelation. Hopefully they are poisoner and mafia. And not together.

AGAIN, as a warning, take this witha  grain of salt and do not go crazy and put votes down as a result of anything you read here.
This is merely me thinking for you. If you have questions or comments, post them like an adult.

Oh right, spurge too on that breakdown portion along with stefl. Also a good chance of being mafia.

nvm I alreayd included him

Around the Network

Oh by the way I came in third at the tournament. Won 120$.

Ugh, that was just a day one analysis. Sorry it's late.
Day 2 analysis coming tomorrow, which shouldn't be too bad as most of you are gone anyway.

Player/Act

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Tabaha

Radish

Stefl

Prof

Spurge

Radish

Linkz

Mario

Linkz

Radish

Spurge

xxx

Trucks

Stefl

DT

Stefl

DT

Linkz

Radish

No Lynch

xxx

xxx

Pezus

Radish

DT

Radish

Linkz

Zero

Radish

Stefl

F-F

xxx

xxx

Mario

Radish

Linkz

Tabaha

Mantle

No Lynch

Linkz

xxx

Prof

DT

Linkz

Tabaha

Tabaha@ L3

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

spurgeonryan said:

rewS THREOUFH FFast will nort claim.

vote: tabaha

eeh?

@spurge
Why did you say it involves prof AND dt, when you only blocked me last night?

@pezus
I never said 4 mafia, but 4 scum. If I did say 4 mafia, I meant to say 4 scum, as in 3 mafia and a poisoner.