By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
pezus said:
TruckOSaurus said:
pezus said:
Yes, that's the plan in case prof is lying about being doc. I don't think he is though, right now.

Why are you willing to let Mario prove himself since he tried to frame you?

Well I am okay with either tabaha or Mario honestly. I got to wondering though about prof just now, why did he suggest Mario might have been redirected and why did he not say the same about tabaha?

I don't see Prof and tabaha being on the same scumteam because Prof tried to force the lynch on tabaha, and tabaha is saying Prof is the poisoner. One of them is non-town, the other is town. It would fit with my findings that Prof was trying to protect Mario for one more turn, presumably in the hope of getting you lynch tomorrow. That would explain Prof's unwillingness to say you are town. 

It could equally be that Prof simply forgot to point it out and thinks tabaha is more scummy. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network

Yes. If he is town he will claim. If he doesn't claim he is scum.

That's not to say if he claims he is necessarily town though. Should have clarified that.

Dont worry, ive already disregarded your suspicions.
You say im bozarre but hey im the only one pushing tabaha all game.
And im a doc who os still alive.

Lol you call me forcing though, but clearly he or mario is lying. Yet you think im tunneling lol.
:D

Im leaving until tomorrow. Once again lets take our time on whoever we décide to lynch. See yoi tomorrow

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Right, well depending on weather over here, I will either have no Internet or limited tomorrow. I'll be online for the next hour, and I will be able to briefly check in, in 8 hours- but then I'm supposed to be flying for the day, so clearly I can't post while piloting.
Hopefully spurge will be able to get away from his multiple jobs and things long enough to check in and claim before then so we can start to move forward in this game.

Hat can we get some Votals in here thanks?

pezus said:

Mario, do you agree to the plan that you will track stefl to confirm your role? 

Indeed.

Now, back to Wii U. :)

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
pezus said:

Mario, do you agree to the plan that you will track stefl to confirm your role? 

Indeed.

Now, back to Wii U. :)

oh man sick!

I gotta get that shit

DarkThanatos said:
TruckOSaurus said:

So here it is: I don't think prof is Mafia, I think he's the poisoner.

It all started when I had to leave yesterday right after tabaha claimed to have tracked prof to my house.

tabaha said:
bad notprof is bad
Tracked FF first and failed hard. Tracked prof last night and got trucks

Naturally, I didn't trust tabaha all that much at the point but something from Day Two came back to me. I stopped harassing tabaha about his votes on radish and then Stefl in the early Day Two because he gave me the impression of being clueless instead of opportunistic scum. So I spent a good part of my evening toying around with the idea that prof could be the poisoner.

This idea was reinforced by the fact that he called my poisoning a weird choice. I know he gave the answer that if he was poisoner he'd kill potential Mafia suspects and I couldn't argue against last night.

theprof00 said:
You dont need to buy it, you're scum counterclaiming another player with a bullshit story.
I was.never at trucks place.

Everyone, just fyi, mario is by no means cleared by this.
As mafia I've counterclaimed other mafia to make their case stronger.

I agree that Mario is still scum. This is prof positioning is lynch for tomorrow.

theprof00 said:
Hey why not?
I'm a roleblocker, and you didnt see anything last night liar.
theprof00 said:
Like i said, i blocked tabby last night so i know hes not a tracler.

prof claims roleblocker. At this point, I'm thinking it's all too conveninent that he blocked tabaha but not impossible.

theprof00 said:
Also im requesting doc protection formally.
People can argue all they want, especially zero, but imo they can't block my talking during the day, and tomorrow i see a group of spurge, pezus, stefl, dt, mario and zero and frankly i don't trust you guys to be rational, especially after what transpired today.
So doc, feel free to decide between me and zero, but if i were you id protect prof.
:D

And now it all clicks in my head. Why would the poisoner kill mantle and me when we were far from likely to be scum? My first instinct was to think because we are not easily mislynched and we are known to think things through but that left a big hole in a poisoner's strategy: if you leave scum alive in favor of killing strong townies you leave yourself open to Mafia kills... unless... you gain the confidence of the town and are able to request doc protection for yourself thus keeping the Mafia at bay until either the town lynches them or you poison them.

theprof00 said:
Also, call me crazy, but id like to know ff's role pezus.
I know tabby is scum so it doesnt matter to me what his role is.

What do people think about that?

Here's poisoner prof getting another piece in place. "Hey, tabaha is soooooo scum that maybe we should not even bother scanning him once he's dead." prof doesn't want us to look into tabaha's death because he fears he's town and pezus seeing that would not fit with his plan.

Stefl1504 said:
theprof00 said:
Only thing is i expect tabaha to flip blocker, which we would figure out anyway when nobody town is blocked.
The only question then, if we really want to know tabaha, is who do i block?
Mario or pezus?
Should i just pick one with a coin toss?
On one hand we wont get the coroner flip, and on the other we wont get mario to track your poison doccing.
Of course blocking a kill could be confirmation in itself, but what if that person is just simply prevented by the doc?
Maybe i should take no action?

You claimed to have blocked tabaha, but then, how should he be able to block zero, this is a direct contradiction to your earlier blocker claim.

Congratulations on this Stefl, I don't regret fighting to keep you alive on Day Two!

Vote: prof

Stefl1504 said:
theprof00 said:
Only thing is i expect tabaha to flip blocker, which we would figure out anyway when nobody town is blocked.
The only question then, if we really want to know tabaha, is who do i block?
Mario or pezus?
Should i just pick one with a coin toss?
On one hand we wont get the coroner flip, and on the other we wont get mario to track your poison doccing.
Of course blocking a kill could be confirmation in itself, but what if that person is just simply prevented by the doc?
Maybe i should take no action?

You claimed to have blocked tabaha, but then, how should he be able to block zero, this is a direct contradiction to your earlier blocker claim.

Perfect catch you two. Stefl I apologise for all the scum accusations earlier. You are town imo. 

As it stands I highly doubt that Prof is doc. This claim is bullshit clearly, then his doc claim has a glaring fault in. 

Prof claims to have targetted me last night. I call massive bullshit. He has been saying I'm possibly scum all game. Why would he target me? WHY WOULDN'T HE TARGET HIMSELF? He is quite willing to protect himself tonight, but last night he wasn't - he instead protected someone he thought was highly suspicious. 

This post is lulzy. Especially when I already explained that I thought they wouldn't target me.

FYI

I was saying to target me day two because I was going to doc zero secretly, expecting them to attempt a try at getting zero. Then zero and stefl flipped their shit and decided to do whatever THEY wanted to do. It really was comical.

In fact, it's probably what saved your life. :P