By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
As IF i would ever doc you zero. You are a massive failure.
Tabaha is a liar.
And im dovcing myself tonight because you retards couldnt catch scum even when i serve them to you on a platter.

So, you are quite willing to let the cop be killed? Even if he is playing badly- the cop is still a very important role. You said yourself that it was imperitive someone protected cop- but you decided to leave him without protection? You said you wanted Stefl to protect Zero. That way you could let him be killed by the mafia.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Around the Network
pezus said:
So what do you think? Mario and tabaha are on the same team while DT is the poisoner? He's been using the phone excuse a bit too much to explain his recklessness. But why target trucks? That's what I don't get.

I haven't been using my phone excuse too much?! I used it once when i put you in a precarious situation, where I swiftly unvoted. 

TruckOSaurus said:
theprof00 said:
Trucks just let it happen bud, i promise you will enjoy it.
I know for a fact tabby is lying.
We can test mario.
I will be here tomorrow, so i will make sure we get mario if hes scum. Please just trust me.

No, I won't just trust you.

The actions of the poisoner make a whole lot of sense for you: kill the hard to mislynch, scumhunt during the day to gain town's trust (and doctor protection or at least the impression you will be protected to keep scum away), then there's that stupid suggestion that pezus should investigate Final-Fan instead of tabaha, that fakeclaim you made to get tabaha lynched.

Again, I think you have hit the nail on the head here. It's a shame you are dying tonight, you have proven yourself a bloody good help to town ahah.

pezus said:
Wait, don't rush this. We need a plan for the night! Please.

Ok, here's the thing. Zero scans me or mario (doesn't really matter which). I will target prof and NOBODY will tell anyone if he got poisoned or not. OK, got this? I will tell you before that what prof's role and alignment was. Docs protect zero. Stefl poison docs someone random. Mario and tabaha both track stefl. Stefl doesn't say who he visited and Mario should go first tomorrow in saying where he tracked him.

This is the plan I think we should go for. I fully agree with you here.

If Spurge claims something different to Doc- then you may ignore all my previous posts against Prof.
He will have just been an incredibly bizarre playing Doc.

Around the Network

Right- sorry for the wall of posts, I had 17 hours to catch up on D:

Back to analysing my role. Two and Two were my numbers.

Players voting Radish day one: Tabaha, Spurge, Linkz, Pezus, DT, Zero, Mario
-->Most likely possible anti-town combo imo: Tabaha and Mario, Mario and Linkz, Tabaha and Linkz.
Players voting Linkz day two: Prof, Mantle, Stefl, Spurge, DT, Mario
-->Most likely possible anti-town combo imo: Prof and Mario.

This reason is what makes me think slightly more that Prof and Mario are the anti-town. Mainly because I think that Stefl and Spurge are likely town right now. From this though, is Prof is doc, that means either Mario and Stefl or Spurge and Mario are the anti-town. The only change to day one though, as it would replace Linkz with Spurge.

EBWOB: Not replace Linkz with Spurge- rather add another combo with Spurge instead of Linkz.
I.e Tabaha and Mario, Mario and Linkz, Tabaha and Linkz. Tabaha and Spurge.

pezus said:
DarkThanatos said:
Right- sorry for the wall of posts, I had 17 hours to catch up on D:

Back to analysing my role. Two and Two were my numbers.

Players voting Radish day one: Tabaha, Spurge, Linkz, Pezus, DT, Zero, Mario
-->Most likely possible anti-town combo imo: Tabaha and Mario, Mario and Linkz, Tabaha and Linkz.
Players voting Linkz day two: Prof, Mantle, Stefl, Spurge, DT, Mario
-->Most likely possible anti-town combo imo: Prof and Mario.

This reason is what makes me think slightly more that Prof and Mario are the anti-town. Mainly because I think that Stefl and Spurge are likely town right now. From this though, is Prof is doc, that means either Mario and Stefl or Spurge and Mario are the anti-town. The only change to day one though, as it would replace Linkz with Spurge.

Linkz is not an option because I know he is town. If you believe I am telling the truth, which honestly you should given the events of the day (and because you got two anti-town on linkz train...), then the options day 1 are tabaha+mario, spurge+mario or tabaha+spurge. Both mario and spurge are on both lynch trains...hmm.

Oh yeh, of course. I'm almost certain you are coroner. The only person that could change that would be Spurge if he claims coroner- But i'm thinking he is the doc right now, So i find that unlikely. I guess we'll find out whenever he gets back. 

pezus said:
Yes, that's the plan in case prof is lying about being doc. I don't think he is though, right now.

Why are you willing to let Mario prove himself since he tried to frame you?

Signature goes here!

I'm guessing because we need to lynch the poisoner tonight. With you the poison doc gone- we need to get the poisoner, so we have a little bit more lee-way tomorrow.
poisoner is either Prof or Mario- so one of them is who we need to lynch tonight.