By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

If you are keeping count DT, that makes two people I'd bless a lynch on now.

Around the Network

Here's what I've got so far in the area of scum reads.

At first, there was pezus's posts at the beginning that verged on "trying to hard" but it's nothing I'd want to lynch him for, so might as well:

Unvote: pezus

One other scum read I got was from mantle because of this post [ http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4874386 ] where he labels people with very little posts from them and even less reasoning from him.

Then there's the lurkers, Stefl who hasn't said anything of worth, radishhead who's much quieter than usual (btw he's very wrong when he assumes he posted as much as DarkThanatos) and spurgeonryan who has strayed from his usual town extreme paranoia and chattiness.

Signature goes here!

zero129 said:
I think no one else should be protected from the doc except for me!

That is all well and good...

zero129 said:
im the bomb and you know it, i bring the party to live!, but first one to set me off goes down with me :D

..until you said this. Do you realize how a bomb works or how you are supposed to play as the bomb? The bomb explodes when someone targets them, or in some cases only when a killer targets them. By you saying you are the bomb NO ONE will target you. Thus, you won't explode or kill anybody now. Taking away what could have been a useful role... Also, why did you ask for protection if you were the bomb. Answer please.

zero129 said:

No it wasnt if you want to make sure mafia would target you what better way?.

What better way to make sure the mafia target you then claiming bomb? What about claiming anything else besides that... :P

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

pezus said:
Linkz, what could I have said to that vote that wouldn't have looked scummy in your eyes?

Nothing. As in there was no reason for you to respond to the vote.

mantlepiecek said:
At present I think linkz is scum, and probably mario or trucks. Stefl is scum probs.

Zero is town, as is spurge, as is DT, as is FF.

This list just seems so fake to me....

Linkz has played a bit different so far, but I don't think he is scum. You are usually always right about me too... Trucks has played like an obvious townie so far. Stefl you could be right about, but not sure.

Zero is acting crazy so he is probably town. Spurge has played very different so far. I would not call him town. DT, I'm leaning towards scum. FF I would say is town.

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network

Mario, a bomb blows up when killed or sometimes when lynched. A PGO can kill a doc.

pezus said:

Why do you think Trucks is town?

Because his play this game has been exactly like his town play-style, not like scum.

Nintendo still doomed?

DarkThanatos said:

It was about 60%, but then after hearing other people posting about how scum could do the same thing and brush it off it's gone down. Now about 40% - I still think you're town, but I'm not certain of it. Never certain :P 

But still, percentage wise is kinda arbitrary. Who are you looking at as scum right now? 

If you are only 40% sure I am town then that means you are 60% sure I am scum. So how am I still considerd town by you, your percentages make no sense. :P

Scum: Mantle, Radish, Spurge, Thanatos

Nintendo still doomed?

Linjz you seem fifferent somrhow based on that response to my posts.

theprof00 said:

there is no risk by either person. null tell. metagaming by trucks and whoever else is arguing thid point.

furthermore, your conclusion is also wrong since by merit of saying "explanation in my op" he is virtually confirming it not appearing in his pm. but again, since we dont know what info mafia have access to, there is no way we can say whether a risk was taken or not, nor can we accurately debate who is "more town".

No there is no real risk unless pezus and ff were actually scum. Thus, they wouldn't know what town had in their PM's. I agree that it wasn't that risky for me, but at least I am trying to catch scum. You are just going on and on about me saying OP instead of PM. It really isn't that big of a deal Prof and I already mentioned what I really meant. Talk about something else now. :P

Also, Hatz just used that image since it fit the theme. I doubt it actually has anything to do with the game since it is related to that video Trucks posts.

Nintendo still doomed?