By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
pezus said:
tabaha said:
pezus said:
Tabaha, why did you track FF night 1? Sounds like bullshit to me.
Tabaha, why do you insist on calling prof notprof like linkz did?

I was trying to get someone who wouldn't get killed. Guess what.

And I insist on calling him notprof because he's not acting like usual prof

Were you not trying to target someone you thought could be mafia? 

I tried to have some faith on him and thought he had a town role

Around the Network

but looks like i foolded myself

I didn't do it thinking he was town. I only thought he could be town when i saw here were no deaths, even though trucks got poisoned.

I'm back, I don't totally agree with you guys. Big ass post coming.

Signature goes here!

Lol what?!?
It was 3am i was not paying attention to the facts of the day.
You are both acting foolishly.

Around the Network

why did i track prof? because i thought i could get a clear result from it

Youre admitting that you failed, correct?
Thank you case closed.

i think i explained why before. I did it because i wanted to track someone with low probability of being killed. Also because he removed his vote from radish

no prof, i didn't fail tracking you. and stop ignoring your contradiction

So here it is: I don't think prof is Mafia, I think he's the poisoner.

It all started when I had to leave yesterday right after tabaha claimed to have tracked prof to my house.

tabaha said:
bad notprof is bad
Tracked FF first and failed hard. Tracked prof last night and got trucks

Naturally, I didn't trust tabaha all that much at the point but something from Day Two came back to me. I stopped harassing tabaha about his votes on radish and then Stefl in the early Day Two because he gave me the impression of being clueless instead of opportunistic scum. So I spent a good part of my evening toying around with the idea that prof could be the poisoner.

This idea was reinforced by the fact that he called my poisoning a weird choice. I know he gave the answer that if he was poisoner he'd kill potential Mafia suspects and I couldn't argue against last night.

theprof00 said:
You dont need to buy it, you're scum counterclaiming another player with a bullshit story.
I was.never at trucks place.

Everyone, just fyi, mario is by no means cleared by this.
As mafia I've counterclaimed other mafia to make their case stronger.

I agree that Mario is still scum. This is prof positioning is lynch for tomorrow.

theprof00 said:
Hey why not?
I'm a roleblocker, and you didnt see anything last night liar.
theprof00 said:
Like i said, i blocked tabby last night so i know hes not a tracler.

prof claims roleblocker. At this point, I'm thinking it's all too conveninent that he blocked tabaha but not impossible.

theprof00 said:
Also im requesting doc protection formally.
People can argue all they want, especially zero, but imo they can't block my talking during the day, and tomorrow i see a group of spurge, pezus, stefl, dt, mario and zero and frankly i don't trust you guys to be rational, especially after what transpired today.
So doc, feel free to decide between me and zero, but if i were you id protect prof.
:D

And now it all clicks in my head. Why would the poisoner kill mantle and me when we were far from likely to be scum? My first instinct was to think because we are not easily mislynched and we are known to think things through but that left a big hole in a poisoner's strategy: if you leave scum alive in favor of killing strong townies you leave yourself open to Mafia kills... unless... you gain the confidence of the town and are able to request doc protection for yourself thus keeping the Mafia at bay until either the town lynches them or you poison them.

theprof00 said:
Also, call me crazy, but id like to know ff's role pezus.
I know tabby is scum so it doesnt matter to me what his role is.

What do people think about that?

Here's poisoner prof getting another piece in place. "Hey, tabaha is soooooo scum that maybe we should not even bother scanning him once he's dead." prof doesn't want us to look into tabaha's death because he fears he's town and pezus seeing that would not fit with his plan.

Stefl1504 said:
theprof00 said:
Only thing is i expect tabaha to flip blocker, which we would figure out anyway when nobody town is blocked.
The only question then, if we really want to know tabaha, is who do i block?
Mario or pezus?
Should i just pick one with a coin toss?
On one hand we wont get the coroner flip, and on the other we wont get mario to track your poison doccing.
Of course blocking a kill could be confirmation in itself, but what if that person is just simply prevented by the doc?
Maybe i should take no action?

You claimed to have blocked tabaha, but then, how should he be able to block zero, this is a direct contradiction to your earlier blocker claim.

Congratulations on this Stefl, I don't regret fighting to keep you alive on Day Two!

Vote: prof

Signature goes here!