By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Also, call me crazy, but id like to know ff's role pezus.
I know tabby is scum so it doesnt matter to me what his role is.

What do people think about that?

Around the Network

While I'd really be curious (but I am curious about everyone who died), I think tabaha gives us more (if he is lynched, which seems very likely and is the most sane lynch I see). FF was neither mafia or the poisoner, so I don't see the need for it.

Im just curious to see if ff is the tracker or indeed, the coroner. Of course, pezus would just make something up, maybe even tracker, but we can get around that with some well placed blocks and scans and docs.

It might just be too complex a plan to pull off.

Only thing is i expect tabaha to flip blocker, which we would figure out anyway when nobody town is blocked.
The only question then, if we really want to know tabaha, is who do i block?
Mario or pezus?
Should i just pick one with a coin toss?
On one hand we wont get the coroner flip, and on the other we wont get mario to track your poison doccing.
Of course blocking a kill could be confirmation in itself, but what if that person is just simply prevented by the doc?
Maybe i should take no action?

Also plan for tonight should be mario tracks stefl to unknown location.
Pezus scans tabby.
Zero scans pezus.
Doc can do whatever, but i would prefer to be here tomorrow even if im poisoned.
Tomorrow will be likely 4 town (one poisoned) vs 2 separate scum teams. Even if im thought to be scum, i wouldnt have enough votes to be able to win.
But i dont want to go into tomorrow with the group i see here without me lol.
Not that you're poor players, but you guys vote like madmen and i am a voice of reason lol

Around the Network

Why is that?

Eh its 3am i dont have time for your special brand ofcrazy

Perhaps you didnt read well in grade school.
I offered doc my opinion. I said "do as you wish but consider me. My reasoning being that i cant be blocked from "talking" and your only offering is that scan which you havent been able to get off.

Yep prof, you just slipped

theprof00 said:
Only thing is i expect tabaha to flip blocker, which we would figure out anyway when nobody town is blocked.
The only question then, if we really want to know tabaha, is who do i block?
Mario or pezus?
Should i just pick one with a coin toss?
On one hand we wont get the coroner flip, and on the other we wont get mario to track your poison doccing.
Of course blocking a kill could be confirmation in itself, but what if that person is just simply prevented by the doc?
Maybe i should take no action?

You claimed to have blocked tabaha, but then, how should he be able to block zero, this is a direct contradiction to your earlier blocker claim.