By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
DarkThanatos said:
Right. Let me just get this straight.
Pezus claims coroner- says Linkz was town. Where you told his role as well?
Mario claims tracker- says he tracked Pezus to Zero, suggesting Pezus is roleblocker
Tabaha claims tracker - says he tracked Prof to Truck suggesting he is poisoner.
Prof doesn't claim but says not true.

ON THE TABAHA POINT. DIDN'T MARIO SUGGEST PROF WAS POISONER YESTERDAY/TODAY?
Mario and Tabaha are scummates. I believe Pezus's claim. So Mario is lying. Tabaha might be telling truth, because prof hasn't claimed yet- though I doubt he is. Tabaha tried to vote him to remove suspicion on himself and it epicly failed. I think Tabaha claimed tracker and accused prof to try and give Mario another round, as poisoner that would make sense for Mario to be let live. If there is a third person in their team (I think unlikely, but can't rule it out) then having another night with a poison would be beneficial to them.
Out of the two of them- I think Mario is poisoner- so we should kill him first.

Sorry, I am not sure I can follow you, so tabaha, who would've most likely be lynched voted mario and fakeclaims tracker in order to buy some additional time for his teammate, mario? And all that after mario has made his claim, when before he voted pezus... humm...

Pezus was told the role of linkz is captain.

Around the Network

I would suggest, not that it's likely, but that tabaha could be claiming tracker to give credence to mario's claim by virtue of past history in which that has happened. I would evidence this by the relatively easily refuted claim. As in, he wanted to be lynched or was simply given orders to do so.

Hey why not?
I'm a roleblocker, and you didnt see anything last night liar.

O____o

shit is getting crazy

Well we're obviously lynching tabaha...
But im not sure which of these people are lying.
I think it's possible they both are.
1: ff made some coroner statements, one specifically saying there was likely no mod announced coroning.
2: not being able to coronate night 1 is suspicious
3: pezus on day 1 says he was able to act without fear, though coroner is probably the most important role this game. So he should've been nervous

1: mario tracked a dead man and is counterclaiming pezus.
2: mario hasnt been AS suspicious as pezus

Stefl i have nothing on. But his role is suspicious, as is his refusal to do as i say.

Around the Network

Im not voting mario when we have tabaha right here.
Mario cam easily prove his role by tracking someone tonight.

Wow. I'm very temped to post my PM right now, but I won't resort to that. At least we have a confirmed liar though.

Vote: Tabaha

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

We dont have 2 claimed trackers. Tabaha is not a tracker.
Mario should track stefl and stefl should randomly poison doc someone.

Like i said, i blocked tabby last night so i know hes not a tracler.

theprof00 said:
Well we're obviously lynching tabaha...
But im not sure which of these people are lying.
I think it's possible they both are.
1: ff made some coroner statements, one specifically saying there was likely no mod announced coroning.
2: not being able to coronate night 1 is suspicious
3: pezus on day 1 says he was able to act without fear, though coroner is probably the most important role this game. So he should've been nervous

1: mario tracked a dead man and is counterclaiming pezus.
2: mario hasnt been AS suspicious as pezus

Stefl i have nothing on. But his role is suspicious, as is his refusal to do as i say.

The bolded part is the part I have the most problems with. You should learn that not everything will go as YOU say it, specially if you are not somehow confirmed.

Too much stuff happening I wouldn't suspect scum to do.

Scum would never claim roleblocker in a situation were the roleblocker is considered to be scum. Also prof has to fully claim before we do any lynch (means he has to tell us who he targeted, if he prefers to lay out traps for that player first, I will have nothing against it)
Scum would never claim tracker with such scans as tabaha has. (mainly the prof targeting trucks part)

It is all getting me confused right now.
Zero mainly needs to gets down from being drunk first before doing something else.