By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Wrong.

Around the Network

The plots thickens... sadly I won't be around for the rest of the night. No lynching while I'm gone!

Signature goes here!

theprof00 said:
Wrong.

my word versus your word? ofc you're in advantage because you're the great player prof, but i won't buy it

You dont need to buy it, you're scum counterclaiming another player with a bullshit story.
I was.never at trucks place.

Everyone, just fyi, mario is by no means cleared by this.
As mafia I've counterclaimed other mafia to make their case stronger.

theprof00 said:
You dont need to buy it, you're scum counterclaiming another player with a bullshit story.
I was.never at trucks place.

Everyone, just fyi, mario is by no means cleared by this.
As mafia I've counterclaimed other mafia to make their case stronger.

I wonder what your role is. Really

Around the Network

and who said mario was cleared?

Right. Let me just get this straight.
Pezus claims coroner- says Linkz was town. Where you told his role as well?
Mario claims tracker- says he tracked Pezus to Zero, suggesting Pezus is roleblocker
Tabaha claims tracker - says he tracked Prof to Truck suggesting he is poisoner.
Prof doesn't claim but says not true.

ON THE TABAHA POINT. DIDN'T MARIO SUGGEST PROF WAS POISONER YESTERDAY/TODAY?
Mario and Tabaha are scummates. I believe Pezus's claim. So Mario is lying. Tabaha might be telling truth, because prof hasn't claimed yet- though I doubt he is. Tabaha tried to vote him to remove suspicion on himself and it epicly failed. I think Tabaha claimed tracker and accused prof to try and give Mario another round, as poisoner that would make sense for Mario to be let live. If there is a third person in their team (I think unlikely, but can't rule it out) then having another night with a poison would be beneficial to them.
Out of the two of them- I think Mario is poisoner- so we should kill him first.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Never kill the ringleader when its been a couple days and you have liar standing eight in front of you.

oh notprof i didn't really say you were poisoner so you don't need to be so uncomfortable. Unless you're something even worse

unfortunately I have to sleep an can't wait to see notprof's usual wall of text with maybe some lies to hide his role at all costs