By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Unvote pezus all you filthy scum!

Now is not the time for votes.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
pezus said:

I am the CORONER. I could not target anyone night 1 (role did not allow it), but I targeted Linkz night 2 and hat told me he was the town Captain. This is the reason I've been saying I think he was town this whole day. Fuck. If the game is lost I will blame you forever, spurge

Nope. You are scum fake claiming coroner. If you were coroner you would be able to have targeted Radish night one. By you saying you couldn't it proves you are lying. What kind of coroner can't use their power every night? Plus, anyone could have claimed coroner this late into the game. Just because we have a blind game doesn't mean we have a coroner. I pretty much assumed we didn't have one at this point, after all.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

pezus said:
tabaha said:
pezus said:
tabaha said:
oh btw leaving in 9-15 minutes and i'll only be back between 20:30 and 21:00 GMT. My parents' house is that far from uni

Unvote before you leave or I will be forced to put my vote on you first instead of Mario. 

No. I wouldn't feel good with myself if i did that. I suspect you, i vote you. end. You're failing to prove me you're not scum

You're failing to grasp what I am saying. I am the coroner. Now explain your vote

You're failing to grasp what I'm saying. I explained my vote. You seemed to desperate and pull a roleclaim too easy to do

pezus said:
DT, you need to bold your unvote...You bolded the vote but not the unvote.

Sorry, was in a bit of a rush to do it because EVERYONE WAS FUCKING POSTING AT 19 MILLION MILES AN HOUR. 

Unvote Pezus

Vote Mario  

If Mario doesn't come in and say why Pezus was at zero, with reasoning. He is scum. Town would not lie about that. I'll believe the coroner claim, because I think it is only legit that we have a few roles to see dead players in a no reveal game. The only thing that could change my mind now would be Mario's reason. And it better be excellent. 

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

I am not role claiming yet. I don't want the day to end per-maturely. I want a long discussion before that, especially since Trucks doesn't have much time. Just know that this day will end in a Pezus lynch.

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network

well i have to leave. Please don't rush it

Why are you all rushing to vote me now? Calm down, all of you. You can discuss things without voting right away.

Nintendo still doomed?

Goddamot people slow down with the posting! I can't keep up with the game!
Fuck it I give up. I'm not going to be able to use a computer for 4 hours, and all I'm doing now is potentially hammering someone without realising like I nearly did with Pezus.
I'm just going to hinder town by playing now.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

Even if scum mario could be trying to distract from a tabaha lynch.
Remember i wanted to lynch mario day 1 you all said i was crazy.
Remember now that mario doesnt have to be scum but every minute that goes by and he foesntexplain himself he gets scummier.

supermario128 said:
I am not role claiming yet. I don't want the day to end per-maturely. I want a long discussion before that, especially since Trucks doesn't have much time. Just know that this day will end in a Pezus lynch.

You're really not helping your case here. Right now, you're the one I want lynched not pezus.

Signature goes here!