By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

let me explain why i did not unvote: Isn't that claim of a coroner too easy to fake?

Around the Network

Mario rcplain yourself now.

Slow the fuck down. I am on phone. I cannot load game godamnit.
Unvote

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

pezus said:
tabaha said:
let me explain why i did not unvote: Isn't that claim of a coroner too easy to fake?

No...why in the world would you think that in a game of no flips that a coroner is an easy fakeclaim? That's fucking horrible.

so umm let's see.

Mantle with a similar role already told he couldn't use it night 1. Linkz role was exactly what he said it was

This is what ive been saying.
Mario needs to explain.
No jumping to conclusions on this.
Just because he said that foes not mean he is scum.

Tabaha definitely is scum.

Also not so sure about dt, again i just dont think he knows what hes doing.

Around the Network

oh btw leaving in 9-15 minutes and i'll only be back between 20:30 and 21:00 GMT. My parents' house is that far from uni

Pezus that is bad reasoning. -.- after day one, you have two or three new kills a night depending on whether poison and nightkill were successful.

So hyped for Rome 2: Total War

pezus said:
tabaha said:
oh btw leaving in 9-15 minutes and i'll only be back between 20:30 and 21:00 GMT. My parents' house is that far from uni

Unvote before you leave or I will be forced to put my vote on you first instead of Mario. 

No. I wouldn't feel good with myself if i did that. I suspect you, i vote you. end. You're failing to prove me you're not scum

Player/Act

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Tabaha

Radish

Stefl

Pezus

Spurge

Radish

Linkz

Pezus

Linkz

Radish

Spurge

xxx

Trucks

Stefl

DT

Stefl

DT

Linkz

Radish

No Lynch

xxx

xxx

Pezus

Radish

Mario

DT

Radish

Linkz

Pezus

Zero

Radish

Stefl

Tabaha

F-F

xxx

xxx

Mario

Radish

Linkz

Pezus

Mantle

No Lynch

Linkz

xxx

Prof

DT

Linkz

Tabaha

Pezus @ L1 -- Tabaha @ L3

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Wow people you are really imbeciles. Everyone removes your votes while we disvuss this.
Remember i just asked mario to explain how he would know that and hasn't answered for 15 minitutes.