By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Pezus, you have had 45 minutes to respond to my original accusation. Are you even going to refute my claim or just go along with it? I'm interested to see what you have to say.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

What do people think about 2 mafia teams of 2?

A lot of gaining roles this round dont you guys think?
Linkz can control a role, stefl gains roles...
Speaking of which, stefl anyone visit you last night? I'm dying to know :D

theprof00 said:
What do people think about 2 mafia teams of 2?

A lot of gaining roles this round dont you guys think?
Linkz can control a role, stefl gains roles...
Speaking of which, stefl anyone visit you last night? I'm dying to know :D

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=4892719

No one targeted him according to Stefl.

Signature goes here!

I'm finally back from a class and i have 10 minutes before the next one, so even if i can post when it starts it can't be much

But anyway, to important stuff.
I'm happy there were no kills, but not happy to see poisoner alive and well

Regarding my insistence on note voting linkz, I made myself (and to you too) a favor and went back to read what happened last night and I think I was finally able to get a glimpse of what happened.

Looks like the entire linkz situation started when prof dared him to say he was coroner and linkz went in the joke. Yeah because it's obvious it was a joke. The way he said it and everything. And then we have theprof pushing it like it was universal truth. And looks like pezus went with him. This is what i got

pezus said:

There is no try, only do

So you didn't visit Zero last night?

Nintendo still doomed?

Around the Network
pezus said:
tabaha said:
I'm finally back from a class and i have 10 minutes before the next one, so even if i can post when it starts it can't be much

But anyway, to important stuff.
I'm happy there were no kills, but not happy to see poisoner alive and well

Regarding my insistence on note voting linkz, I made myself (and to you too) a favor and went back to read what happened last night and I think I was finally able to get a glimpse of what happened.

Looks like the entire linkz situation started when prof dared him to say he was coroner and linkz went in the joke. Yeah because it's obvious it was a joke. The way he said it and everything. And then we have theprof pushing it like it was universal truth. And looks like pezus went with him. This is what i got

Did you do that or did Mario tell you to say that? Give me your thoughts about him (mario)

My brain told me to say that. Happy? Or do you think I'm dumb?

About mario i know he is on my suspects list but I don't really have a proper opinion regarding him. I'll make sure i check it when i get back home

Yeah tabaha not going to buy that.
Linkz hinting at the coroner starts at day when when he suggests it as a scenario.
Then, he specifically says that radish os definitely scum when i press him as to his reason why, he is very evasive and tries to avoid the questioning. When i start challenging him more aggressively and say "how are you so sure that radish was mafia? Scum."
He responds, "maybe because i am the coroner! Scum."
See hes trying to throw suspicion on me even here by making it seem like i rolefished him.
However i then dare him to claim it and he gives another evasive answer by saying "ok sure".
Meanwhile his reason for knowing radishes alignment is still not explained.

So yeah, i didnt take what he said as universal truth, or take a joke and run with it. I called him to answer a statement he made with a reasoning as to why and he couldn't respond and even tried to escape answering by claiming to be some role that he wasn't. He will later finally say that it's because of some A or B bullshit (lilely the wrench) but not after delaying a good long while.

So yeah, now you are twisting the whole situation around.
Funny that you only looked up what it was that bothered you after you said that it bothered you.

SINCE, your reasoning is not only undetmining to my perceived alignment, and since it is such a poor reasoning, I'm going to have to ecide tthat this was "the best thing you could come up with that helped both explain your actions while furthering confusion among town"
Therefore with this post, id say you have confirmed yourself as scum.
So thanks.

Pezus is lying. Everyone vote for him please.

Nintendo still doomed?

theprof00 said:
Yeah tabaha not going to buy that.
Linkz hinting at the coroner starts at day when when he suggests it as a scenario.
Then, he specifically says that radish os definitely scum when i press him as to his reason why, he is very evasive and tries to avoid the questioning. When i start challenging him more aggressively and say "how are you so sure that radish was mafia? Scum."
He responds, "maybe because i am the coroner! Scum."
See hes trying to throw suspicion on me even here by making it seem like i rolefished him.
However i then dare him to claim it and he gives another evasive answer by saying "ok sure".
Meanwhile his reason for knowing radishes alignment is still not explained.

So yeah, i didnt take what he said as universal truth, or take a joke and run with it. I called him to answer a statement he made with a reasoning as to why and he couldn't respond and even tried to escape answering by claiming to be some role that he wasn't. He will later finally say that it's because of some A or B bullshit (lilely the wrench) but not after delaying a good long while.

So yeah, now you are twisting the whole situation around.
Funny that you only looked up what it was that bothered you after you said that it bothered you.

SINCE, your reasoning is not only undetmining to my perceived alignment, and since it is such a poor reasoning, I'm going to have to ecide tthat this was "the best thing you could come up with that helped both explain your actions while furthering confusion among town"
Therefore with this post, id say you have confirmed yourself as scum.
So thanks.

oh prof you act so innocent about it. feels unnatural

So innocent about what?
I'm quite confident that linkz is third party scum.