By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TruckOSaurus said:

It's called hiding in plain sight.

I know what it is called. I'm just saying I am not that stupid. :P

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Also
vote: tabaha

theprof00 said:
What did everyone make of that flavor portion regarding linkz having a fling with mantle?

So, we didn't get the poisoner...
Ok well here are my suspects once again:
Mario, tabaha....
Here's a question. Was linkz mafia or another third party?

And why would poisoner target trucks last night? Seems like a very odd choice.

Oh right, back on point..linkz said he knew radish was scum because he had A, and while he said A was "vote", I'm sure it was actually wrench.
So if linkz is third party, it could mean that pezus was mafia, based on his insistence, whereas if linkz was mafia, it could mean that pezus was just an easy target.

Also, what does everyone think it means that the "hardcore pr0n thread" was unlocked?
Do you think it means that once a faction is dead their uicktopic unlocks? Or is hat just being a silly butt?

hatmoza being silly for sure but I'm certainly asking for the link when I die tonight (unless it's str8 pr0n, yuck!).

Two 3rd party players seems a bit much, also he'd have to be a non-killing 3rd party so a Survivor.

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:
How many votes to lynch someone today? I do not want to end the day too quickly, but because of his lack of reasons and non vote on linkz I would be willing to lynch him as well.

Pezus or Tabaha?

Nintendo still doomed?

tabaha is a very good lynch candidate, he's been completely useless since the start and he won't explain his reasonings even when harassed about it.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

@prof: Why am I a weird target for the Poisoner exactly?

Signature goes here!

@Pezus

Try to deny that you are the mafia role blocker.

Nintendo still doomed?

@zero: pezus is saying we probably caught 0 Mafia up until now, not that you (zero) are Mafia.

Signature goes here!

I doubt linkz was telling the truth.
Nothing about his play smelled right.

Like i said tabaha's defense of linkz reminds me of scum defending a someone who isnt on their own team.
Like that game where kantor defended trucks and trucks got mad at me and quit. Kantor was like "yeah those are all good points prof but they can be easily explained by a lazy town trucks"
Only scum can really rationalize a townie's scummy behavior.

Oh and trucks, odd choice to poison you because there are three good suspects and you're none of them.
Poisoner should be trying to eliminate mafia suspects.