By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
zero129 said:
pezus said:
zero129 said:
Stefl1504 said:
Also, this means that zero prolly got blocked again.

You would be right.

I went to scan pezus and got blocked.

Lol, called it. We need to get this roleblocker eliminated because it's really annoying when you can't confirm people's alignment.

Yes it is, i think it would be very nice if we could lynch the Role blocker today :-/

Also with links ending up with all them tools i think he might of been 3rd party sk or vig like he said?

*facepalm* srsly?

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
TruckOSaurus said:
@spurge: That's disturbing since you voted for him.

Doesnt mean I know for sure what is alignment was. Third party, Scum, town. Are you certain?

Nah, I was just kidding around since you asked "who we lynched" and the answer to that is Linkz. We don't know "what" he was though.

Signature goes here!

If it wasn't obvious at the gun and a half... the rubber ducky should've made it obvious.

zero129 said:
pezus said:

Lol, called it. We need to get this roleblocker eliminated because it's really annoying when you can't confirm people's alignment.

Yes it is, i think it would be very nice if we could lynch the Role blocker today :-/

Also with links ending up with all them tools i think he might of been 3rd party sk or vig like he said?

Are you serious about this?

It was obviously hatmoza having some fun with Linkz's insistance about radish's wrench.

Signature goes here!

spurgeonryan said:
So then there probably is no coroner in this game or he is dead since we have not gotten any flips either. Basically just a totally black out game.

It's way too early to tell. Let's say radish was town, it would have been too risky for the coroner to come out just to tell us that and Day Three is like 20 minutes old.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
zero129 said:

Could be, but i cant help but feel one of the tools Linkz had on him was really his own. Pretty much with how linkz ended up with all them tools means to me he was not town.

Unless hatz really is just adding the tools to players as flavor? but why?

Because it's funny!

I honestly don't think we should base our reasoning for who was scum/town on the flavor.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

I'd bet on Mario as the poisoner. I can't wait to hear how I'm too obvious of a target for him to be the poisoner.

Please. Why on Earth would I have poisoned you when you were the main person who was going after we yesterday? It really makes no sense. -_-

First you say I take out my top target and now you say I took out the person who is most suspicious of me?

If I was poisoner I would have targeted Tabaha, spurge, or Prof. Someone who I wasn't suspicious of.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

pezus said:

I agree. So, let us lynch the role blocker then.

vote: Pezus

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

I'd bet on Mario as the poisoner. I can't wait to hear how I'm too obvious of a target for him to be the poisoner.

Please. Why on Earth would I have poisoned you when you were the main person who was going after we yesterday? It really makes no sense. -_-

First you say I take out my top target and now you say I took out the person who is most suspicious of me?

If I was poisoner I would have targeted Tabaha, spurge, or Prof. Someone who I wasn't suspicious of.

It's called hiding in plain sight.

Signature goes here!

What did everyone make of that flavor portion regarding linkz having a fling with mantle?

So, we didn't get the poisoner...
Ok well here are my suspects once again:
Mario, tabaha....
Here's a question. Was linkz mafia or another third party?

And why would poisoner target trucks last night? Seems like a very odd choice.

Oh right, back on point..linkz said he knew radish was scum because he had A, and while he said A was "vote", I'm sure it was actually wrench.
So if linkz is third party, it could mean that pezus was mafia, based on his insistence, whereas if linkz was mafia, it could mean that pezus was just an easy target.

Also, what does everyone think it means that the "hardcore pr0n thread" was unlocked?
Do you think it means that once a faction is dead their uicktopic unlocks? Or is hat just being a silly butt?