By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Yeah no one died!!! I can't wait to hear the reports from everyone.

Here's mine though: I'm poisoned. I knew there was a risk of this happening but I'm not going to cry over it since the Mafia kill was stopped and I can still talk all of today!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Also, this means that zero prolly got blocked again.

Could it be that I was double targeted last night? I'm flattered.

Signature goes here!

pezus said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Could it be that I was double targeted last night? I'm flattered.

Yeah. Last game you were the first to go and now possibly targeted by two evils. 

Is that confirmation from you that your team targeted me?

Signature goes here!

Well, it could still be that the normal doc catched the kill. It will be interesting to hear if zero got something tonight or he had to sit still at home.

Around the Network
pezus said:
And it's safe to assume that Linkz was not the poisoner then.

I'd bet on Mario as the poisoner. I can't wait to hear how I'm too obvious of a target for him to be the poisoner.

Signature goes here!

@spurge: That's disturbing since you voted for him.

Signature goes here!

Spurge, there is still a second doctor around, he could've been the one to catch the kill.

Well, okay, this either leaves us with the doc doubling up on trucks, or the doc targeting someone else, then making the person a 50/50 chance to be targeted by the mafia team. Also this means that linkz was neither the poisoner or the blocker.

It could ALSO mean that there only is the blocker left and scum it not allowed to perform a multiaction at night and that is the reason for us to have no kill.