By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

hatmoza is online so if anyone has anything to say before this day ends, make it quick!

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
zero129 said:
I also think maybe the watcher should watch me, that way if i get bloacked again we will know who did it?

Sometimes thoughts shouldn't be spelled out, brat.

Also, I didn't want to protect you anyway.

zero129 said:
Stefl1504 said:
zero129 said:
I also think maybe the watcher should watch me, that way if i get bloacked again we will know who did it?

Sometimes thoughts shouldn't be spelled out, brat.

Also, I didn't want to protect you anyway.

Sorry i didnt notice you already said that you could be blocked by protecting me, well since you said the same thing i was thinking i have to say im feeling better about you with that post.

FoS: Prof

FoS: Spurge

Both of them was ok with leaving me to the protection of a known doc!, someone that could be blocked and allow me the town cop to be killed!.

Imo by coming up with that idea you guys was sending me to my death and ye knew it!.

I still wish they wouldn't have started all that shit about protecting, I was settling with the obvious course of action, the unknown full-fledged doc protecting you, and me protecting someone else worth protecting, this would suit my personal selfish dispicable stance towards you and would have helped town more than what there is now.

Me protecting you would've at least given the watcher an obvious target, because you would either be protected by me, killed by someone or blocked by someone, the current prof setup could be feeding scum with town powers.

zero129 said:
theprof00 said:
Stefl you are a dead man if you do not protect zero.
Srsly, you will be hurting town if you do not listen.
If you get blocked, then at least you will have a block ability.
But if you do not doc zero you will be lynched.
Your primary target is zero.

NO it wont work that way!.

Guys if the doc doesnt protect me tonight i want prof lynched tomorrow!!.

Followed by spurge.

Challenging me again! What Nerve!

Player/Act

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Tabaha

Radish

Stefl

Spurge

Radish

Linkz

Linkz

Radish

Spurge

Trucks

Stefl

DT

Stefl

DT

Linkz

Radish

No Lynch

xxx

Pezus

Radish

DT

Radish

Linkz

Zero

Radish

Stefl

F-F

xxx

Mario

Radish

Linkz

Mantle

No Lynch

Linkz

Prof

DT

Linkz

Linkz was reluctant. No! I will not follow you to my doom! Please Mr. Kitten, let’s stay here where it’s safe.” The group ignored him and continued on to the conservatory.

As I was saying” Mr. Kitten began as soon as they entered the conservatory, “my intentions are simple. I know all your dirty secrets, and I’ll use you for my own gain. You give me free milk and catnip, I don’t expose you all as the sick corrupt bastards that you are.”

“You bluff” cried the now apparently drunk Linkz –fixing his glasses with his middle finger. “I don’t care anymore! You morons are too stupid to offend anyway… what Mr. Kitten? You gonna tell them about me and mantle? HA! I had an affair with him, whoopdy du—Where is Mantle anyway?“

… it was after mentioning Mantle that the power suffered a second outage –nothing but the pale moon illuminating the scene. Suddenly a crash, a scream, and the sound of shattered glass rebounding off the ground. The lights were back on. Under the mess, poor Linkz. Beside him sat 14 wrenches, a rope, a gun and a half, and a rubber duck.

Mantle was also witnessed foaming at the mouth –suffering from an apparent seizure.

Linkz was Lynched

Mantle is Dead

Act 2 Ended

-The Hardcore Pr0n Thread was Unlocked-

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

But, I forgot to add that, it is unlikely that there is a watcher, because I think he would've targeted me yesterday, in order to get to know townies and confirm my truthfullness

Sorry

SSSH! IT IS NIGHT!

Lights were back on. Linkz was riddled with glass shards and mantle choked on his own vomit. The guest were anxious, frightened, and paranoid. It was obvious the killers were among them. One of the killers could very well be the person standing next to them. "We must go to the basement and find the person that keeps switching the power off!" Shouted Mr. Kitten.

It was an excellent call if I do say so myself. For one of the killers was actually down there planning to out the power one more time before escaping the presence of the guest.

That was one potential kill the town did not have to worry about.

Player/Act

One

Two

Three

Four

Five

Six

Tabaha

Radish

Stefl

Spurge

Radish

Linkz

Linkz

Radish

Spurge

xxx

Trucks

Stefl

DT

Stefl

DT

Linkz

Radish

No Lynch

xxx

xxx

Pezus

Radish

DT

Radish

Linkz

Zero

Radish

Prof

F-F

xxx

xxx

Mario

Radish

Linkz

Mantle

No Lynch

Linkz

xxx

Prof

DT

Linkz

Act 3 Start

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

No one targeted me, I protected Trucks