By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
theprof00 said:
No I'm not pushing you at all.
You are acting a bit dramatic and really seem unable to control yourself.

I already said that doc should protect either myself or trucks so I'm trying to get inside your head and figure out why tyou think the real doc would also target zero and what you would actually have against that sinve it is your life on the line here.

I never said that the real doc would target zero, that is what was in your imagination, I said as long as we don't target the same person I am fine. This includes me protecting someone random, or the person I initially wanted to protect. Not only the other doc doubling up on zero just because I said I think he should target zero and I should go target someone else.

Around the Network

Also, I really don't like the way Stefl has acted over the course of the whole day. Now that we are nearing towards the end he is acting very strange again.

Pezus or Stefl should be lynched tomorrow.

Cop should scan whoever they see fit.

Stefl targets Zero, doctor targets Prof/Trucks, and poison doc targets whoever is also a good plan.

If Stefl doesn't comply he is obvious scum.

Coroner should see Link's alignment. Not anybody that was killed. Always go for the lynched player.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

The roleblocker is scum mario. Why would they block you?

theprof00 said:
The roleblocker is scum mario. Why would they block you?

I'm not saying they will, but it sure would help my case.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Stefl the only reason i am "imagining things" is because you have your orders. Other doc would have to be doccing zero for doubling up to occur. Period. You complied with doccing zero and then you brought up'doccing the same person'. There is no issue unless you were about to fisobey.

Around the Network

Change of plans stefl.
You will doc me now.
Other doc do whatever you wish.

theprof00 said:
Change of plans stefl.
You will doc me now.
Other doc do whatever you wish.

Sorry, you are not in the position to ask for protection from me. I do not trust you at all. I am going with the plan trucks agreed with.

Actually, that's a better plan.

If they want to kill prof, they'll have to both block you (giving you blocking ability) and let Zero investigate who he wants.

Targeting Zero or me would be a great risk for Mafia since we're the two most likely to be doc'ed by the real doc (who they can't block since they don't know who he is).

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:
Actually, that's a better plan.

If they want to kill prof, they'll have to both block you (giving you blocking ability) and let Zero investigate who he wants.

Targeting Zero or me would be a great risk for Mafia since we're the two most likely to be doc'ed by the real doc (who they can't block since they don't know who he is).

Okay...

I still think protecting prof is not a good idea.