By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I missed a can't in there. T_T

Around the Network

Another benefit of this plan is that if Stefl actually steals abilities from people (which is possible according to the wiki), scum will have to forfeit their roleblocker to get to zero.

Signature goes here!

Zero is not THAT much of a necessity.
That is why you're perfect to protect him while the doc does his own thing.

Meh, as long as I and the doc don't target the same person I am fine in the end.

The day hasn't yet ended?

It's been hours since linkz was hammered.

Around the Network

What? Why would you even consider that the doc would also target zero?
Sounds very scummy stefl i gotta say.
Sounds like you want to make sure that zero dies and you're "blocked"

Hos stefl

pezus said:
hatz will be here soon enough. Any last words, mantle?

Hahaha, kind of funny.

No, nothing. Everything I've already said.

theprof00 said:
What? Why would you even consider that the doc would also target zero?
Sounds very scummy stefl i gotta say.
Sounds like you want to make sure that zero dies and you're "blocked"

Hos stefl

Oh, seriously screw you, I already told you I'll target him, you don't need to convince me that I should target someone else, because right now I am thinking you want to push me into spiteful acting.

TruckOSaurus said:

I would somehow prefer to lynch Mario now (not seeing it happen though). I'm pretty sure he's the poisoner. His sarcastic response (As the poisoner I would definitely go after my top suspect. That is exactly what I would do.) only reinforced my belief. As SK, the Mafia are your biggest priority so if he had mantle has his top scum read, why not try to remove the competition.

Let me try to explain this again. Yes, I was very suspicious of Mantle. He was my number one suspect on Day one. However, for a SK to kill his top suspect the very same night would be stupid. It would give them away right away. The last thing a SK wants to happen is get caught. Going after your top suspects would be the easiest way to get caught. If I was poisoner I would have picked someone randomly, not make myself so obvious. This could potentially be someone trying to set me up, but I won't take it that far unless Pezus is the one who dies tonight.

Also, whoever the role blocker is should block me tonight. This will prove I am not the poisoner.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

No I'm not pushing you at all.
You are acting a bit dramatic and really seem unable to control yourself.

I already said that doc should protect either myself or trucks so I'm trying to get inside your head and figure out why tyou think the real doc would also target zero and what you would actually have against that sinve it is your life on the line here.